Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2013, 10:47 PM

Retired People

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their day interesting.
Well for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there about 5 mins, but when we came out, there was a Cop writing out a ticket.
We went up to him and said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tyres.
So my wife called him a shit-head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windscreen with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.
This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus. We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired. It's important at our age. . . . .
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 04:56 AM

Re: Retired People

You can't beat the old gags Mups. lol
Nobaggage
Cornwall UK/ Carcassonne France
Nobaggage is female  Nobaggage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 09:06 AM

This is a true story on a simular vein...
While working for a well know rubbish supermarket one evening just before Bonfire night I was sat on a bench out side getting some air in my break.
Some teenagers were setting off firworks in the corner of the carpark. An old chap put his bags down beside a car and told the kids off.... they got cheeky with him and he got angry.... one snuck around and put a firework up the exhaust of the car and the noise was frightning ..... un beknown to the kid the very big owner of the car had come up behind them and grabbed the kid ....quick phone call to the police and he was taken away.... The old bloke was frilled to bits ..... and the big chap gave him a lift home ...It always makes me smile when I think of that.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 11:28 AM

like it!!!
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2013, 04:02 PM

I hadn't heard it before but it was funny, thanks Mups

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top