Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Madamenotmiss
BROOKLYN
Madamenotmiss is female  Madamenotmiss has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 02:18 AM

Re: ' Walken ' or 'Sitten '

[QUOTE=realspeed;600100]
Originally Posted by MADAMENOTMISS ->
Oh, no !!
That means only one thing for you RS, 50 lashes with a wet noodle !!!

You saying that reminds me of when I worked for British Telecom installing switchboards. Slightly different to the thread but revelent to your comment.

I was asked to help a colleague woking in a photographic shop. The owner wanted an extn phone in his darkroom . My pal Mick was bending over a piece of photographic equipment used for film developing when in came the photographer.

Him seeing Mick bending over said in a loud voice "OOH I could smack you with a wet cabbage leaf". Yes the photographer was gay.

Now Mick was on the shy side anyway and when this photographer said that I just curled up laughing and had to leave the shop to calm down. It was hilarious and i still giggle even now remembering it.

Cute story, but never heard the cabbage leaf phrase before, is it a common expression used often ?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-01-2015, 02:39 AM

Re: ' Walken ' or 'Sitten '

It is the one and only time I heard it. The look on mike's face was a picture. as I said it still makes me smile

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top