Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 07:00 PM

What is your home like.

Are you a clutterbug, untidy, clean freak or showhome type of person.

My house is clean and tidy downstairs as I don't like it messy and I have to have everything symmetrical. My husband keeps trying to move stuff around and puts things not symmetrical and it drives me mad so I always put them back to how they were.

I'm very untidy in my bedroom and my wardrobes, cupboards and drawers are a disorganised mess. I do wish I was more organised sometimes but I don't worry about it.

While I like a clean home I'm not a clean freak and can live with a bit of dust.

What about you?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Re: What is your home like.

Clean - and reasonably tidy - most of the time. Kitchen has to be surgically clean though. Anything that touches my food has to be beyond reproach.
Wardrobes and drawers? Well ... I try. Craft room? Let's not even go there!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:12 PM

Very small and untidy but clean.
I always have lots of crafty things on the go, wool, lace, fabric, glue, paint etc. everywhere!
Never open a cupboard if you value your life, beware of avalanche!
I go for the lived - in "homely" look bordering on "Hoarders".

Very few people see it so I don't really care, got better things to do and more important stuff to worry about

My motto is, "if you don't like it, bogg off somewhere else!"
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:16 PM

Pig sty

Life is too short for cleaning daily

However saying that, kitchen and bathrooms are kept spotless, the floors maybe not so much
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:34 PM

Lived in..........
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 08:39 PM

Erm...cluttered, untidy, no spare floor space. But as others point out, rarely get visitors so tend not to worry. But I do apologise to those who do call in (social calls or workers). Hoping soon the lounge at least will be improved.
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 09:48 PM

Nosy cow
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
Nosy cow
can I come and nosy round your house? I should have been an estate agent shouldn't I.
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 11:03 PM

Four bed detached with large garage/workshop which has never had a car in it because its full of other stuff plus a large motorbike.

It was built in the 70s so the rooms are all a good size and the windows are huge which I love as the house is really light and sunny.

Its not dirty and its fairly tidy most of the time but I like a house to feel like a welcoming home so I don’t fuss too much.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-08-2018, 11:05 PM

I'd say it's eclectic...a unique blend of many styles fabrics and colours!
I like a homely/cosy lived in comfy atmosphere....tidy to a point but not obsessively so...I like to put my own style into my home.
My hell would be beige/Magnolia. modern minimalist nothingness.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top