Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:39 PM

Re: Water Fasting.

Originally Posted by summer ->
I assumed you had just over indulged and wanted a good detox and water fasting is good for that whatever you decide... Good luck
Thankyou Summer, that's kind of what happened.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
No sorry she didn't!!

She (sorry, Roxy, not the cat's mother!) didn't mention overeating and her certainty that this was the reason for her feeling "tired sluggish and just not right".

Not until post33...".I know it's from overeating and nothing else"

Had she done so I doubt I would have bothered to weigh in with my blood test/anaemia posts.
Not too worry, sorry about that, am still feeling a bit battered emotionally and probably didn't word things right.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Not too worry, sorry about that, am still feeling a bit battered emotionally and probably didn't word things right.
No problems. Hope you feel better soon x
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

11-09-2018, 01:47 PM

Thanks, Am just back from a session in the Health Suite, no swimming today just Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam room, spent a couple of hours going between the three.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:50 PM

No sorry she didn't!!

She (sorry, Roxy, not the cat's mother!) didn't mention overeating and her certainty that this was the reason for her feeling "tired sluggish and just not right".

Had she done so I doubt I would have bothered to weigh in with my blood test/anaemia posts.
Thankyou Ruthio,glad someone else besides me is on the ball .
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:51 PM

No sorry she didn't!!

Well she DID to ME
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

11-09-2018, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
That's great Roxy if You feel better for it,but I know I'd miss My cuppa first thing every morning...is this just a one off,or are You going to do it regularly?...good luck whatever.
I don't have a cuppa first thing as I'm usually heading out the door to the pool for my lengths, all I have is a big-ish glass of water with half a lemon squeezed into it. I also take a bottle of water to the pool as well and it's usually all drunk as I do ten lengths then stop for a few mouthfuls and carry on like that till I'm done. I have a homemade smoothie when I get back so don't get a cuppa till after Dageus's walk.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

11-09-2018, 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
I used to feel sluggish and bloated from over eating.
I never did the fasting thing but have got into a routine of 4 days normal food ( with smaller portions a third of what I used to have) ... and the remaining three days of the week just have 2 slices of toast for breakfast and a mug of soup for tea.
Suits me.
Mind, I'm not really keen on food and wouldn't bother with it if my body didn't need fuel so it's easy for me to do.
If I could live on ginger nuts I'd do that
I wish I was like that, but no, wee Scottish Piggy here......at times.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2018, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Thanks, Am just back from a session in the Health Suite, no swimming today just Jacuzzi, Sauna and Steam room, spent a couple of hours going between the three.
I once worked in a sauna and steam Roxy , it nearly put my lights out , seriously .
I don’t think that kind of heat does for everyone .

Are we to understand that you’ve just done the above on the water only dietN.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

11-09-2018, 02:01 PM

Errr Yes, but no swimming, only relaxing in the Health Suite with plenty of water to hand. I know not to exercise if doing a fast.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top