Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 09:07 PM

Re: After we leave the EU (part 2)

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
I have to say, that since leaving the EU, it's been really fun to use candles to light my house. Golly, it's just like being a kid again back in the 70's.

I wonder if EDF will be allowed to supply us with electricity again now the EU has set up its embargoes.
Probably not but I've realised that I can see better, if I use the candles, than I could with EU funny light bulbs.

Luckily, there's been no change in my Golfing life, as we've been on feet & yards all the time.

Watching the Ryder Cup, it seemed to me that everyone was talking feet & inches I wonder why?

Anyway they won't win, next time, as we won't be allowed to play!

Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Watching the Ryder Cup, it seemed to me that everyone was talking feet & inches I wonder why?

Anyway they won't win, next time, as we won't be allowed to play!
Must admit that I miss our being allowed to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest since we left. It's been interesting watching how our ex-partners like to gang up on other countries now.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 09:47 PM

Must admit that I miss our being allowed to take part in the Eurovision Song Contest since we left. It's been interesting watching how our ex-partners like to gang up on other countries now.
Que....?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Just having my say like everyone else, erm, I think people free speech. No need for name calling old boy
Whatever......

It's not like you interact anywhere else is it?
Just like to slag off Brexit only?

Anyway, I've said my bit....
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Que....?
......up for an ice cream?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Que....?
Follows from this concept
Ok. Let's evolve this thread and imagine that the UK has already left. Who's going to be the first to express an "I told you so" comment
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:49 PM

You mean that ireland, sweden, spain and cyprus give their "douze points" to other EU member states like turkey?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 10:55 PM

On the one hand the end of Eurovision would be a great relief up there with the end of the euro footie tournament and other such delights, but on the other what is it to do with the EU?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2018, 11:05 PM

Hi

The UK is poised to become the 31st State of the USA.

President Trump, nearing the end of his second term, said he was looking forward to moving to Buckingham Palace and taking his place in the House of Lords.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

03-10-2018, 11:09 PM

I really don't understand why you voted Brexit Swim....

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top