Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:23 PM

Do you ever get the giggles?

Many posts on this forum make me giggle.
Sometimes something really silly starts me off.
When I found out, that in Teneriffe they had a whistling language, I giggled for days.

What makes you giggle?
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:49 PM

Re: Do you ever get the giggles?

Sometimes nothing at all will set me off!
I often laugh when I try to do something and can't, "The Beanbag Incident" was a good one! Try as I might I could not get up off a beanbag, I just ended up crying with laughter! Also there was " Cough and blow off Incident" outside Sainsbury's!
I can just collapse in hysterics at the most stupid things! A man standing on the bus stop with a goldfish in a bowl had me rolling about with laughter on the bus, I was on my own too! Very embarrassing!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:51 PM

"When I found out, that in Teneriffe they had a whistling language, I giggled for days."

That would have reminded me of The Clangers! I would not have been able to keep a straight face!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Sometimes nothing at all will set me off!
I often laugh when I try to do something and can't, "The Beanbag Incident" was a good one! Try as I might I could not get up off a beanbag, I just ended up crying with laughter! Also there was " Cough and blow off Incident" outside Sainsbury's!
I can just collapse in hysterics at the most stupid things! A man standing on the bus stop with a goldfish in a bowl had me rolling about with laughter on the bus, I was on my own too! Very embarrassing!
You are just like me Tess. It is infectious too. Sometimes I get the giggles when others are giggling, I have no idea at what.

"When I found out, that in Teneriffe they had a whistling language, I giggled for days."

That would have reminded me of The Clangers! I would not have been able to keep a straight face!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK

05-10-2018, 08:59 PM

That's fab! I wonder if parrots understand them?
Oh gawd started me off now!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 09:01 PM

That's fab! I wonder if parrots understand them?
Oh gawd started me off now!
Well, it is Friday.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 09:06 PM

Don't know what a Giggle emoji looks like, in the interim, it's best to stick to a.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Don't know what a Giggle emoji looks like, in the interim, it's best to stick to a.
Have one on me Spitty.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-10-2018, 09:15 PM

... Been a bit of a boozy day and peeps here in Portugal suddenly get humming Dancing Queen whilst doing the funky chicken. Theresa May started it .... good for a giggle.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

05-10-2018, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
... Been a bit of a boozy day and peeps here in Portugal suddenly get humming Dancing Queen whilst doing the funky chicken. Theresa May started it .... good for a giggle.
You are in Portugal?????
Wow, lucky you. Tram pic, please.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top