Join for free
Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 02:16 PM

Re: Female Doctor Who

Watched it loved it

Proper documentary as every thing is true

Not for children

Should be on after nine

Bring back Torchwood another great documentary

Followed by

Still open all hours just a short hop from Sheffield to Donny
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 04:05 PM

[QUOTE=Tiffany;1539176]I've not watched it since the lovely David Tennant left.[/QUOTE

Others said it was good so I just watched it on i player & they were right, it's very good. And very different too. A nice refreshing change & the special effects get better & better.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 07:29 PM

I've never watched Doctor Who...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
No i wont watch it, PC cash in.
Me neither, Nom, if ain't William Hartnell or Jon Pertwee and doesn't have Daleks and/or Cybermen - then it ain't worth the watching!!
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2018, 11:58 PM

It was OK.Although I don't expect much these days.The music was better.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 05:48 AM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
What do people think of a female Dr Who? I thought she was terrific!
Me too.

I had my doubts based solely her appearance in Broadchurch but I thought she was magnificent in the first episode and can't wait to see her in the second. I can see her becoming one of my favourite Doctors.

Her predecessor (Peter Capaldi) was one of my least favourite because he made no sense - if you could regenerate why would you make yourself older? The only Doctor I really dislike though was the 7th Sylvester McCoy, I could not stand his character at all.
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 11:34 AM

I doubt if the PCGoneMadders would have been able to understand it so they were best out of it.
I thought it was quite good although the plot seemed a bit holey at times - perhaps that will be smoothed out in the next episode. It struck me Jodie Whitaker was trying to do a feminised David Tennant impersonation most of the time, perhaps that will settle down with time.
Not sure if I like the drum-heavy title music.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 11:36 AM

Hi

Just watched it on iPlayer.

Loved it, but then I am a big kid.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 11:38 AM

Did anyone notice at which point the police woman changed from her uniform into her civvies? Perhaps I missed it but her uniform just seemed to disappear.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Did anyone notice at which point the police woman changed from her uniform into her civvies? Perhaps I missed it but her uniform just seemed to disappear.
She was off duty so I assumed she'd changed off camera.

Page 2 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top