Join for free
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 08:09 PM

Pied Piper of Racoons

Do you have racoons in UK.

This man is in New York, he is called the pied piper of racoons. Funny how some animals will follow music.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:03 PM

Re: Pied Piper of Racoons

That's amazing!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:06 PM

awwwww, how lovely, I've only ever seen raccoons in animals parks.
I saw a video on fb yesterday where there was a bloke who fed the ducks and swans daily but he was late one day and the ducks went looking for him! I'll see if I can find it, it was so cute
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:08 PM

here it is, I hope you enjoy it I thought it was adorable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clbbMt2sl0k
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-10-2018, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

That made me laugh when all the ducks did an about turn and waddled after the bucket man!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

09-10-2018, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That made me laugh when all the ducks did an about turn and waddled after the bucket man!
I know, so comical bless 'em and bless 'im
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 06:37 PM

I met some when I went to my sister's in Connecticut, they were scamps! They even tried to steal a loaf of bread and drag it through the cat flap! I wasn't allowed to touch them, which was very tempting, nearest I could get was touching paws through the patio door!

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

That is so cute Lion. Thanks for posting it....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
I met some when I went to my sister's in Connecticut, they were scamps! They even tried to steal a loaf of bread and drag it through the cat flap! I wasn't allowed to touch them, which was very tempting, nearest I could get was touching paws through the patio door!

Cute picture Tess, just they are cute to look at, but vicious! , especially if they feel cornered. We have them coming out of the forrest all the time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top