Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 10:54 AM

Having a laugh at 'The Wedding'

Well, I'm not really watching but it's on and Mrs LD is waiting to see the dress.

Did anyone else see the male guest chasing his hat half way to Heathrow after it was blown off by the wind?

Did anyone see the female guest who's dress blew up revealing her black knickers, just as she entered the church?

Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:11 AM

Re: Having a laugh at 'The Wedding'

Lovely dress and don't they both look so happy! Really nice.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Lovely dress and don't they both look so happy! Really nice.
I'm not watching..... honest!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:18 AM

Music is pretty good too and I'm not watching either honest.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:28 AM

Did anyone see the female guest who's dress blew up revealing her black knickers, just as she entered the church?

[/QUOTE]

Longy, That is Princess Louise Windsor, Prince Edward’s daughter and she’s only 14.

Edited to say, she is Lady Louise Windsor, not Princess.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-10-2018, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Longy, That is Princess Louise Windsor, Edward’s daughter and she’s only 14.[/QUOTE]

Oops! Stlll funny though. I have no idea who they all are.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-10-2018, 11:45 AM

Someone wearing a ridiculously tall plume on her head, more suited to a horse.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 11:54 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Someone wearing a ridiculously tall plume on her head, more suited to a horse.
Longy, Did you see the model Kate Moss who was sitting behind the bridegroom and his brother whilst they were standing, waiting for the bride? She was really giving them the once over, slowly eyeing their backs up and down! You know, like hardcase girls do!

Then when Robbie Williams mother in law’s hat blew off, you’d think Robbie would have chased after it for her! He didn’t, she had to retrieve it herself!
His wife Ayda, should not have worn white. It’s a bit upstaging to the bride, isn’t it?
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2018, 12:05 PM

I thought the words of the service were very moving and I confess to a little tear. I'm indifferent about the Royals, no strong feelings one way or the other but the service was beautiful - and Bocceli was superb, and so handsome.

I have to say Eugenie's got a very pleasing low voice, Oh, and you'd think everyone involved would have decided just how to pronounce her name wouldn't you?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-10-2018, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, Did you see the model Kate Moss who was sitting behind the bridegroom and his brother whilst they were standing, waiting for the bride? She was really giving them the once over, slowly eyeing their backs up and down! You know, like hardcase girls do!

Then when Robbie Williams mother in law’s hat blew off, you’d think Robbie would have chased after it for her! He didn’t, she had to retrieve it herself!
His wife Ayda, should not have worn white. It’s a bit upstaging to the bride, isn’t it?
Plus Meghan giving her best acting performance, Stephen Fry with his 17 year old husband and mother of the groom wearing a lovely set of drapes.

I didn't spot Moss giving the 'once over'. Was she chewing gum?

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top