Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 07:26 AM

Re: Comfort Cube

Fleece jogging bottoms and a heavyweight sweatshirt for me. I hate being cold indoors.
I like the fire on but the dry heat from radiators dries my skin and gives me throat problems.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I turn in to one in the Autumn and Winter months

I still like to get dressed up in the day especially if going somewhere nice
But as soon as I get home it's jimjam (or pyjamas or pj's ) bottoms on with a cosy top ready to snuggle up in front of a film or the tv.

Do you have "comfy" clothes?
No not of that sort, not to my taste.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 08:35 AM

Nope I must be weird because unless I have been out to a posh 'do' I never get changed.... I hate wearing night clothes so I only have one set of PJ's in case of emergencies.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
If I want to change in to comfy clothes it's tracky bottoms & T shirt.

Bedtime its a baggy nightshirt.

What I'm wondering is do the ones who change into PJ's as soon as they get in, go to bed in the same ones?
Good question Carol

For me, no, everything comes off for bed
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 10:23 AM

Same as Floydy, sweatshirt and fleecy jogging pants. I hate wearing anything in bed though because I get too hot and the duvet ends up wrapped around me because of the friction of clothing. I get really irritable and fidgety!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Tachyon ->
Same as Floydy, sweatshirt and fleecy jogging pants. I hate wearing anything in bed though because I get too hot and the duvet ends up wrapped around me because of the friction of clothing. I get really irritable and fidgety!
Same here also in bed.
I can't wear anything at all. Sometimes I may put a t-shirt on if it's really cold but soon throw it off. I also like my feet sticking out of the duvet as I've been wearing work boots for the previous nine hours. I like my feet to be cool.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-10-2018, 11:01 AM

Good question Carol

For me, no, everything comes off for bed
Oooh don't, Rhian. That image is too much to bear for my youthful eyes
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oooh don't, Rhian. That image is too much to bear for my youthful eyes
Hmmm
Do you need a
Or a
?
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

14-10-2018, 11:53 AM

Hmmm
Do you need a
Or a
?
Probably a coming from a school teacher, but I'd rather have a
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2018, 12:01 PM

For me it is my cargo pants from Cotton Traders.
Comfortable and convenient. Pockets for all those essentials things a dog owner needs....
Coins, folding kind, pen, cards, keys, a few treats and, last but not least, a generous stock of poo bags.

And the lead hangs round my neck for emergency use - on my opponents.............

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top