Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 01:14 AM

Re: Comfort Cube

Originally Posted by summer ->
Nope I must be weird because unless I have been out to a posh 'do' I never get changed.... I hate wearing night clothes so I only have one set of PJ's in case of emergencies.
That was my point too. I usually wear my T shirt and undies to bed (probably too much information).
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Why, Swimmie, I could be persuaded..... are you asking me out to dinner?
Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
He might have to send his private jet over to pick you up
Oh, I like the sounds of that better than swimming across the pond
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 03:20 AM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I turn in to one in the Autumn and Winter months

I still like to get dressed up in the day especially if going somewhere nice
But as soon as I get home it's jimjam (or pyjamas or pj's ) bottoms on with a cosy top ready to snuggle up in front of a film or the tv.

Do you have "comfy" clothes?
Yes, Rhian, I call the "my rags". a pair of ripped shorts, and a little torn top, bright orange....I could run outside with them on to put out the garbage or something; otherwise, they are just "hanging around home clothes"......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2018, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
That was my point too. I usually wear my T shirt and undies to bed (probably too much information).
You wear more than me then Bruce....yup probably too much info from the both of us

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top