Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:20 PM

Re: People watching gross

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Nobody should ever feel obligated to eat Pizza!

If you haven't eaten pIzza you haven't lived it's one of the most delicious foods invented .

I love practically all Italian food
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I tend to eat pizza with my fingers spitty .
I'm looking forward to your next report on going to a Pizza parlour!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 10:25 PM

I have eaten many delicious pizzas cooked in wood ovens .
Nothing like it !
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 11:23 PM

I have eaten many delicious pizzas cooked in wood ovens .
Nothing like it !
I've never understood the wood oven craze. I thought this was just a Jamie fad. Does the pizza taste or look different?
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2019, 11:27 PM

I've never understood the wood oven craze. I thought this was just a Jamie fad. Does the pizza taste or look different?
I don't eat pizza but with the wood oven perhaps it's like the old ways of smoking food, fish for instance, in an oven so it takes on the smell of the smoke. The taste varies depending on the type of wood chips or sawdust used in the 'smoking' process.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

31-07-2019, 11:42 PM

ah but you have lived such a sheltered life .
Not all pizzas come out of the deep freeze at Tescos.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

31-07-2019, 11:50 PM

ah but you have lived such a sheltered life .
Not all pizzas come out of the deep freeze at Tescos.
That made me laugh! I can't eat real pizza these days. But I assume the stuff in Italy is genuine?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

31-07-2019, 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
I don't eat pizza but with the wood oven perhaps it's like the old ways of smoking food, fish for instance, in an oven so it takes on the smell of the smoke. The taste varies depending on the type of wood chips or sawdust used in the 'smoking' process.
I thought the whole point of smoking meat/fish was to preserve food before we had fridges. Now we do so I'm struggling to see the point....

Anyhow, when wood smoked fish and chips take over I predict many will leave the country.....
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
LOts of really obese "oldies" as well. Be fair mate.
Not around here.Anyway, with the ravages of time,some old people can't be blamed for their shape.
No excuse for young people,though.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-08-2019, 12:06 AM

I thought the whole point of smoking meat/fish was to preserve food before we had fridges. Now we do so I'm struggling to see the point....

Anyhow, when wood smoked fish and chips take over I predict many will leave the country.....
I believe Scotland are leading the way with wood smoked deep fried Mars Bars

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top