Join for free
Page 19 of 26 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:14 PM

Re: Pub/Restaurant/Shop Etc. Says Loos Are For Customers Only. Is This Mean?

Originally Posted by galty ->
Lucky you that you edited your post.

Did take you nearly an hour,

As I was just going to point out because Im a nasty person that you don't spell Chesten that way

And sneer at you
Tell me about it Galty.
The thing is when one is using a flipping iPhone, or any mobile phone if it comes to that, and the pre emptor speller kicks in, it is very easy to miss a change of a word.
I picked up on that one, and others just in time!
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2018, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Diarrhoea

Bloody American spelling.
Tell me about it JBR.
Tell me about it.
Sometimes on this forum the smelling is atrocious.

But at least I can spell Bog and Toilet and Urinal and bidet and loo and lavatory and WC and Khasi and whatever.

By the way folks.
Obviously I have written too the company requesting it changes their policy and allow none paying customers to use those facilities.
Do you think they will concede the point and allow my request?
Or will they tell me in effect to Bog Off?!

Please rate from 0% to 100% my chances.

I think 80% ! .
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 01:32 AM

Ah so the great British public conveniences for the comfort of the populace and to maintain high public standards of hygiene is now dead and buried - here in OZ we fortunately have plenty of sand all over - bit like ostriches!!

boozer unknowingly you have provided an amazing story of life in old blighty and blighted by the disappearance of the good old pubic british loo - a tale from rags to riches - you raised the tail and the dog began to wag - a remarkable tale of the 'tail wagging the dog'

from ridicule to riches one could say - a loo without a view - our 'life in inconveniences britain' - this really warrants a post in the Times or at least the Guardian - "is there a guardian of british conveniences?" etc etc - this is just the beginning boozer - there will of course be filming rights and possible west end and a 3 volume short story epic ? - "from boozing to cruising to loosing the loos"

if you need a manager I can speke [in house joke] scouse speech??

sweetie pie - my cloak and cane my good fellow!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 07:24 AM

It's progress, it's not far off when, one will only need a "Virtual" pee.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 09:29 AM

I take them all the time - "it's nearly virtual ; nearly there ; nearly virtual or is that vertical?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-08-2018, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
Ah so the great British public conveniences for the comfort of the populace and to maintain high public standards of hygiene is now dead and buried - here in OZ we fortunately have plenty of sand all over - bit like ostriches!!

boozer unknowingly you have provided an amazing story of life in old blighty and blighted by the disappearance of the good old pubic british loo - a tale from rags to riches - you raised the tail and the dog began to wag - a remarkable tale of the 'tail wagging the dog'

from ridicule to riches one could say - a loo without a view - our 'life in inconveniences britain' - this really warrants a post in the Times or at least the Guardian - "is there a guardian of british conveniences?" etc etc - this is just the beginning boozer - there will of course be filming rights and possible west end and a 3 volume short story epic ? - "from boozing to cruising to loosing the loos"

if you need a manager I can speke [in house joke] scouse speech??

sweetie pie - my cloak and cane my good fellow!!
Thank you for your wonderfull intelectual and perceptive and thoughtful insight and forward thinking that this subject needs Gummy.
One thing us over 50s need to keep in mind also.
As one gets older for most this will likely mean more frequent trips to the Loo both day and night.
Ultimitely possibly using a Mobile Scooter or Wheelchair or Zimmer Frame jobby or just on frail wobbly legs.
Every few feet taken to walk to the nearest Bog could seem like a lifetime.
And if you don't make it?
Well.
One could literally be in the shite.
NO!
This problem mainly caused by councils closing down toilets is largely to blame in some areas.
And the high street businesses which make a lote of cash out of us need to leap to the Use Our Loo challange.
End of!

Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:02 AM

When I worked for Grace Brothers (JLP) our Maintenance Manager often had complaints about the store loos.

His standard response was
"That's because the public use them"

simples innit/.
melfort
borders
melfort is female  melfort has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:05 AM

Needing the loo is a healthy bodily function. Who would deny anyone access to a toilet?
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales

17-08-2018, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by melfort ->
Needing the loo is a healthy bodily function. Who would deny anyone access to a toilet?
That Water Centre come Restaurant I complain about.
That's who Melfort!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	i-want-to-pee_o_731946.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	95.8 KB
ID:	6848  
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-08-2018, 10:19 AM

I'm confused. According to google maps there's a public toilet on the promenade very near to Bryn Williams Bistro.

Page 19 of 26 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 21 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top