Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:25 PM

Re: Blatant EU bias

Hi

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a6687066.html
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Me too. I shall do what I understand many others intend to do and put it straight back in the envelope marked "Not known at this address. Please return to sender."

Hopefully, the return postage charges will cost Dopey Dave more than the £9 million he has already purloined and put to his selfish use.
None of that with me, I shall post it directly to David Cameron at Number 10 without a stamp.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:30 PM

That £7M that you mentioned in an earlier post is not coming from the tax payer, it's coming from private donations.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:36 PM

I agree with Judd.

"Sources in the campaign said they expected to raise at least £13 million in the run-up to the official referendum campaign when donations become regulated by the Electoral Commission. This is on top of the £7 million that the campaign will be allowed to spend during the official campaign period."

There is nothing there to suggest that this £7 million is drawn from public funds, as is Dopey's £9 million.

As this matter is widely reported, I really do hope that it clarifies to most people just how dishonest our present PM is. I believe he has just shot himself in the foot.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:36 PM

What clinched coming out for me was quite simple really.

When Cameron went over to the EU for his negotiations, in the grand scheme of things he was asking for merely a loaf of bread. However, he came back with but crumbs.

Now, the EU were perfectly aware at this time that we were having a referendum and that many were swaying towards "Out" - but still they refused to give Cameron what he wanted.

This just said it all to me. I mean, how much are they going to listen to any requests / demands if we stay in?
I feel they will treat us with even more contempt than they already have.

I have no idea what Cameron is like in private, or as an individual - he may be quite a decent guy.
However, as a leader, he must be the most spineless we have ever had. Sad really!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:39 PM

I completely agree, Fender.

What really annoys me about the man is that he keeps referring to 'the reformed EU' as if to say that his pathetic begging attempts have actually caused them to reform themselves. They haven't.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2016, 08:53 PM

I completely agree, Fender.

What really annoys me about the man is that he keeps referring to 'the reformed EU' as if to say that his pathetic begging attempts have actually cause them to reform themselves. They haven't.
And the more that see it, the better...
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

08-04-2016, 05:47 PM

I've just signed this e-petition condemning the use of taxpayers money.

https://petition.parliament.uk/

It's now reached over 150,000 signatures meaning that it should be debated in parliament. Add your two penn'orth if you wish.
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:02 PM

done
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2016, 06:25 PM

I have to say that I haven't heard or seen anything to support that assertion. Do you have any evidence?

Even if it does prove to be true: £9 million for IN, £7 million for out. Fair?
Of course it is not, I do think though that "Jelly" will rig it so that we stay in.
Then of course he & Sam can go on to have lovely juicy jobs in the EU..
All rotten really .

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top