Join for free
Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 01:01 PM

Re: Keep your nose out Barack Obama

Originally Posted by senile1 ->
After reading an excerpt from Obama's message to the UK in regards to international trade deals , one would believe tis purely pressure from the EU for the US to intervene. I've supported Obama as President, even voting for him twice. Whilst his strengths has been his policies at home, his international policies have left something to be desired. Even so, were the UK to leave the EU, I do not see a major issue in trade deals. The UK is a major player in world economics and military strength and it would be foolish for either the EU or the US to damage their relationship with the UK. More important , such powers as Russia, Iraq, and China would love to see a crack in EU,US and UK alliances, resulting in a possible weakening of NATO.
I agree.
It annoys me greatly when I think about all the problems the EU is causing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 02:16 PM

After reading an excerpt from Obama's message to the UK in regards to international trade deals , one would believe tis purely pressure from the EU for the US to intervene. I've supported Obama as President, even voting for him twice. Whilst his strengths has been his policies at home, his international policies have left something to be desired. Even so, were the UK to leave the EU, I do not see a major issue in trade deals. The UK is a major player in world economics and military strength and it would be foolish for either the EU or the US to damage their relationship with the UK. More important , such powers as Russia, Iraq, and China would love to see a crack in EU,US and UK alliances, resulting in a possible weakening of NATO.
Hi

I simply do not get the averages American's view that Iraq is a problem.

They aren't, you were attacked by Saudi Nationals, Al Qaeda is still funded by Saudi Nationals, ISIS hate both you and us, yet it is Iraq who is putting in the ground troops to fight ISIS.

I read on another forum a post by an otherwise intelligent American, that Iraq is giving ISIS Chemical Weapons.

I have no idea , other than misleading media reports, why this seems to be the view.

ISIS are using Chemical Weapons against the Iranians, the Iranians are not giving them to ISIS or any other Sunni Muslim Fundamentalists.

China has absolutely no interest in NATO as a whole.

It's focus is on the South China Seas, where it is lining up for a punch up with both Japan and the USA.

That is no part of NATO.
senile1
Virginia,USA
senile1 is male  senile1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I simply do not get the averages American's view that Iraq is a problem.

They aren't, you were attacked by Saudi Nationals, Al Qaeda is still funded by Saudi Nationals, ISIS hate both you and us, yet it is Iraq who is putting in the ground troops to fight ISIS.

I read on another forum a post by an otherwise intelligent American, that Iraq is giving ISIS Chemical Weapons.

I have no idea , other than misleading media reports, why this seems to be the view.

ISIS are using Chemical Weapons against the Iranians, the Iranians are not giving them to ISIS or any other Sunni Muslim Fundamentalists.

China has absolutely no interest in NATO as a whole.

It's focus is on the South China Seas, where it is lining up for a punch up with both Japan and the USA.

That is no part of NATO.

The Iranian issue has nothing to do with 9/11, ISIS, Al Qaeda and/or even the Taliban, Iran has been an enemy of Eastern Europe and the US dating back to the late 70's. As all European nations and the US have business interests in the Middle East and Asia , Iran's and China's movements and/or policies are a primary interest to Europe and the US. The destabilization of NATO hurts the US and Eastern Europe's combined ability to protect their interests and their own securities. As ISIS threatens the sovereignty of every nation in the Middle East, they are the prime concern at this moment of Iran and all Middle East nations, whether they be friend/foe,.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-05-2016, 08:17 AM

The Iranian issue has nothing to do with 9/11, ISIS, Al Qaeda and/or even the Taliban, Iran has been an enemy of Eastern Europe and the US dating back to the late 70's. As all European nations and the US have business interests in the Middle East and Asia , Iran's and China's movements and/or policies are a primary interest to Europe and the US. The destabilization of NATO hurts the US and Eastern Europe's combined ability to protect their interests and their own securities. As ISIS threatens the sovereignty of every nation in the Middle East, they are the prime concern at this moment of Iran and all Middle East nations, whether they be friend/foe,.
Hi

A short history lesson.

Iran was subject to a coup in 1953, sponsored by the USA and UK.

It was the first time the USA had overthrown a Foreign Government.

The Shah, heavily supported by the CIA, held on to power by the use of the Secret Police and widespread imprisonment and torture.

Not very surprising then that they hate the USA.

Iran has never posed a threat to Eastern Europe.

Obama has had least had the intelligence to broker a deal with them, a very sensible one.

Iran hates Israel, but it does not hate Jews.

Iran is a Muslim Country, but it recognises other faiths and their right to practice their religion.

Iran has the largest number of Jews in any Muslim Middle Eastern Country and not only are they allowed to practice their religion, there are synagogues there, and Christians have churches and monasteries, but they have reserved seats in the Iranian Parliament for Jews, Christians and other minorities.

The Taliban who you referred to where the Mujahadeen, set up, trained and sponsored by the USA, you even made a Rambo film about them before they turned round and bit the hand that fed them.

Compare Iran to the USA main ally, Saudi Arabia.

Saudis were responsible for 9/11, ban other religions, do not allow women to drive and yet are fully supported by the USA.

I know who I prefer any day of the week.

There was an International Agreement on Chemical Weapons, when Sadaam Hussein's Iraq invaded Iran and used Chemical Weapons the USA stood bye and let them and yet went to war when Sadaam invaded Kuwait.

Then there is this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ir-flight-655/

A state of the art USA Warship "accidentally" shooting down an unarmed Civilian airliner, transmitting the correct transponder code on a known flight route because it mistook it for a military fighter with a completely different radar profile?

It takes some believing that the USA armed forces are so incompetent.

The USA warship had illegally entered Iranian Territorial waters and shot down the airliner in Iranian Airspace.

The Crew were later awarded medals.

I can imagine what the USA response to an Iranian Warship entering USA Coastal waters and shooting down an unarmed civilian airliner over the USA would have been.

Don't blame Iran, blame your successive Governments, it is a problem entirely of your own making.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-05-2016, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ir-flight-655/

A state of the art USA Warship "accidentally" shooting down an unarmed Civilian airliner, transmitting the correct transponder code on a known flight route because it mistook it for a military fighter with a completely different radar profile?

It takes some believing that the USA armed forces are so incompetent.

The USA warship had illegally entered Iranian Territorial waters and shot down the airliner in Iranian Airspace.

The Crew were later awarded medals.
Yes, we must remember that the Americans have always had an 'if it moves, shoot it' attitude.

Ask anyone who was involved in the Second World War and they'll tell you this little phrase:

When the British shot, the Germans ducked;
when the Germans shot, the British ducked;
when the Americans shot, everyone ducked.
Ian Haines
Merseyside, UK
Ian Haines is male  Ian Haines has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2016, 02:24 PM

Hussein Obama is political history, permanently, after the American elections.

What his sort has to say is of no consequence, whatever!

He betrayed his country, and his country will have their revenge!

God, bless Trump!

Page 11 of 11 « First < 9 10 11

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top