Join for free
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2016, 11:06 PM

Re: Keep your nose out Barack Obama

Obama couldn't give a toss about Britain in the grand scheme of things, what he's after is a door into European markets via TTIP which if `we` and Europe sign up to will leave us at the mercy of US corporations who will impose their trading methods on us. Do you really think that our remaining industries and the NHS would be protected under TTIP? It will all be down to market forces and business models imposed by the the USA.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 07:10 AM

I have never believed in the special relationship with America, they seem to be the most self absorbed country putting their own interests above the rest of the world. I do feel their moment has been passing for a while now, other countries are now matching their military ability, and growing their economy's so keep your Ttip and your Trident repatriate your McDonald s, Burger Kings, etc. Im sure we will manage without you.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 07:25 AM

So, despite the snide remarks from Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn was correct to deny McDonalds a stand at the Labour Party conference???
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 07:50 AM

I care nothing for the opinions of Cameron or Corbyn, both are not people i would see in power.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So, despite the snide remarks from Cameron, Jeremy Corbyn was correct to deny McDonalds a stand at the Labour Party conference???
Why, because he's a vegetarian?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 08:54 AM

America would never be ruled by the likes of the EU - laughable
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 08:59 AM

Perhaps he thinks we need protecting from ourselves.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Why, because he's a vegetarian?

He may well be, I'm not, but both of us wouldn't cross the threshold of a McDonalds, he possibly on idealogical reasons, I on health and etiquette grounds - they expect customers to eat with their fingers instead of with knives and forks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
He may well be, I'm not, but both of us wouldn't cross the threshold of a McDonalds, he possibly on idealogical reasons, I on health and etiquette grounds - they expect customers to eat with their fingers instead of with knives and forks.
You are, without a doubt, the funniest bloke I know, I mean as if we all eat a sandwich with a knife and fork.....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-04-2016, 09:20 AM

Seriously though, that joint press conference yesterday was just about the most vomit inducing ever with their matey matey nicey nicey slimeball speeches, and if you ever needed a reason to vote out then that was it, just to spite that pair of smug duplicitous pair of dicks...

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top