Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 02:50 PM

Labour in trouble in Wales.

Hi

After being wiped out in Scotland, trailing 3rd to the Tories, Corbyn's Labour Party are in trouble in Wales.

Following a disastrous set of results in the recent election they have learnt nothing, attempting to force through their leader.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-36269820

Desperation has now set in and latest reports are that they are now prepared to do a deal with a UKIP assembly member in order to retain power.

Fancy that, Corbyn's Labour Party, we have principles , sucking up to one of Neil Hamilton's juniors just to retain the illusion of success.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 03:45 PM

Re: Labour in trouble in Wales.

Labour are in trouble everywhere, and they were long before Corbyn became head honcho.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 04:19 PM

By abrogating their principles and allowing the neo-fascists to control them I too condemn them out of hand!!!
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 04:35 PM

Me too Joe. No excuse for betraying our principles and members. We're not Tories.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:24 PM

It had to happen, as more and more people are beginning to realise that they are not a competent organisation for running a country.

I'm surprised, though, that they are apparently not receiving the expected support from all of our recent immigrants, as they're the ones they have been courting.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 11:05 PM

"After being wiped out in Scotland, trailing 3rd to the Tories, Corbyn's Labour Party are in trouble in Wales."

Excuse me while I piss myself laughing. Is Carwyn Jones actually crying in that photo?
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 09:32 AM

I sometimes wonder if Tories think at all, or do they just react like automata to certain words or phrases. Scotland is more concerned about EU membership right now, which is why those who don't want the UK to break up voted Tory. Those who don't care voted SNP. The thing about the Scots is, most of them actually think about the consequences for Scotland before they vote.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
I sometimes wonder if Tories think at all, or do they just react like automata to certain words or phrases. Scotland is more concerned about EU membership right now, which is why those who don't want the UK to break up voted Tory. Those who don't care voted SNP. The thing about the Scots is, most of them actually think about the consequences for Scotland before they vote.
Hi

I agree with you that the Scots put Scotland first, which is why, long before the EU Referendum, they dumped Labour.

Canny people the Scots.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I agree with you that the Scots put Scotland first, which is why, long before the EU Referendum, they dumped Labour.

Canny people the Scots.
Nothing wrong with putting your country first. If so many Scots want independence, they should have it.

Certainly, listening to that cracked record, Sturgeon, and her followers you would imagine that 90% of all Scots want independence.

Strangely, though, when they last had a referendum on the matter it went against them.

Or could it be a case of 'the emptiest vessels shout the loudest'?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-05-2016, 10:37 AM

So the Welsh can put Wales first, the Scots can put Scotland first but if the English put England first, they are facists?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top