Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 08:53 AM

Re: War with russia

I think I'd be Godfrey!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 09:00 AM

I thought you would have jumped at Sergeant Wilson, the voice of reason JBR.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 09:01 AM

Private Pike for me. .
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I thought you would have jumped at Sergeant Wilson, the voice of reason JBR.
No, I exaggerate. I'm not quite as decrepit as Godfrey, but I don't see myself as Wilson either. He's a bit of a ditherer!
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 09:20 AM

Ah yes, I'd forgotten that
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 10:26 AM

Well I sincerely hope you old gaffers are up to it because, if it happens and we're out of the EU, you'll be our only defense against them. Plus all those refugees streaming out of the former Soviet Block countries.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by moreover ->
Well I sincerely hope you old gaffers are up to it because, if it happens and we're out of the EU, you'll be our only defense against them. Plus all those refugees streaming out of the former Soviet Block countries.
Can't be many left there surely, they are all over here taking our jobs away according to certain newspapers!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-05-2016, 10:57 AM

Spetnatz would walk all over them with nine league boots inside five minutes and not even break into a sweat.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

23-05-2016, 11:01 AM

Clearly, in addition to the re-establishment of our sovereignty, we shall need a much better government who will both increase our defensive capabilities and also learn to keep our noses out of foreign affairs that don't concern us.

Then there's our 'moat'.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK

23-05-2016, 11:25 AM

I certainly wouldn't like to rely on Europe for defence but of course wasn't NATO formed for just such an event. If we were out of Europe we wouldn't be bound by their rules so we wouldn't have to take any refugees.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top