Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 05:54 PM

Re: The unacceptable face of UKIP

Yet another ukip hypocrite!!! - whilst campaigning to take the UK out of the EU, she still, nonetheless seeks the protection of the EU parliament against a legal action here in the UK courts. I call that hypocracy of the 1st order!!!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
You're so stuck in the twentieth century Joe. This is the problem with politics today. A new party appears on the scene with innovative ideas to face the challenges of the twenty first century and nobody wants to take the risk and stick to their own stagnated ideas and parties who have all morphed into the same lying, cheating, money grabbing, wool pulling tossers.

Yes, there are some questionable UKIP dudes who are not into the spirit of what UKIP really stands for, they will be weeded out eventually, but there aren't nearly as many as those languishing in so called 'Safe' parties.

And anyone who thinks UKIP are racist or fascist are using that description as a cop out because they can't be bothered to do any research and have to resort to name calling. You should be writing novels and not taking part in a sensible discussion.

The only exception is you Joe, I know that you will probably understand the implications of voting for anyone else other than a reincarnation of Stalin.
You have stated my views far better than I could, OGF.

All these accusations of 'racism' are becoming completely meaningless purely and simply because of their over-use and uninformed misuse.

If anything, this sort of onslaught has confirmed my unwavering intention to vote for UKIP whenever the opportunity arises.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2016, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Farage is a lying, thieving scumbag - and here's some of the evidence:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...-expenses.html
I can't believe that what I once thought to be a reliable source of news - the Telegraph - has published this article of accusations without any supporting evidence. Even worse, a picture of Nigel Farage which, to me at least, looks blatantly and amateurishly photoshopped to make him look evil!

I can only assume that, as the Conservatives are becoming increasingly worried about the forthcoming referendum, their favourite rag is becoming similarly concerned.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I could name a few others who are just as unacceptable to me and they don't belong to UKIP, they seem to infest all Political Parties.
Exactly - our whole political system is corrupt and no party is immune from it.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 02:53 PM

I seldom get political but voting UKIP is like Hitler saying `I am off to to have some chicken soup with my friends`
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

20-05-2016, 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
I seldom get political but voting UKIP is like Hitler saying `I am off to to have some chicken soup with my friends`
Why?

Can you substantiate your statement with evidence?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Why?

Can you substantiate your statement with evidence?
Not yet and I pray I will never have to do so
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

20-05-2016, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Not yet and I pray I will never have to do so
Well I suppose we are all permitted to make unfounded accusations, but without any evidence they cannot be considered worth discussing.

So I can take it, then, that you don't like UKIP but you're not sure why!

Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 03:55 PM

Does this not make you ever so slightly suspicious? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...s-support.html
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2016, 04:27 PM

Go on BBC I player and watch Paxman in Brussels, well worth a viewing.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top