Join for free
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:03 PM

Re: Getting ready for Brexit.

Originally Posted by moreover ->
You'd better hope so if you value your pension.
How will that make any difference?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2016, 08:19 PM

Hi

Another link to what is happening,

http://www.politico.eu/article/purda...and-carry-on/?

Everything stops at midnight as far as the plebs are concerned, the Politicians will continue to spout off.
moreover
North Wales, UK
moreover is female  moreover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 10:38 AM

Mention of the 'United States of Europe' made me wonder what America would be like if they broke apart into different soveriegn countries. Would that improve their economy or situation? Many would jump at the chance to secede from the Union and get out from under the rule of the much hated Washington.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 12:32 PM

Brexit will never happen. Believing you can vote to make it happen is fantasy. They will never let us out. Too many corrupt power mongers have us by the short and curlies, and have our politicians in the palm of their hand. Everything is a smoke screen to give you the illusion that you have a choice. I will vote Brexit, but I know it will make no difference. The vote will be rigged one way or another. The massive media push by Government, Banksters, Obama etc to convince people to vote to stay, is being done to try to minimise the extent to which that vote will have to be rigged.

I will guarantee you now that the voting result will be made to look ever so close, but with Brexit votes just losing out.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 01:21 PM

I would agree with coming out IF, we had our machine tool industry, our m/cycle industry, our motor industry, our steel industry, our coal industry, our tractor industry in fact all our industries, at the moment we have nothing to sell, we will be buying all our needs.
God help us.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Brexit will never happen. Believing you can vote to make it happen is fantasy. They will never let us out. Too many corrupt power mongers have us by the short and curlies, and have our politicians in the palm of their hand. Everything is a smoke screen to give you the illusion that you have a choice. I will vote Brexit, but I know it will make no difference. The vote will be rigged one way or another. The massive media push by Government, Banksters, Obama etc to convince people to vote to stay, is being done to try to minimise the extent to which that vote will have to be rigged.

I will guarantee you now that the voting result will be made to look ever so close, but with Brexit votes just losing out.
You may well be right. After all, that's what they did to Ireland not so many years ago.

So cue even more public unrest, even more loss of sovereignty, even more immigration and even more loss of jobs for the British members of society.

When the EU implodes under its own corruption and incompetence, as I'm sure it eventually will, I'm afraid it will be too late; the damage will have been done.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 05:12 PM

I wonder if I should get rid of my £s and go buy gold and silver before it all crumbles.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Emjay ->
I wonder if I should get rid of my £s and go buy gold and silver before it all crumbles.
If they force us to adopt the Euro, I think that I would.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Much as I would like to leave the EU I very much doubt it will happen. I think the government's scare tactics will work on the undecided.
Indeed.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2016, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
More likely they are plotting how to waste more of our money and to expand the united states of the EU when people chicken out and we lose the vote to leave .
Indeed.

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top