Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 03:13 PM

Re: Farage sails up the Thames

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Listened to him this morning on LBC as usual straight talking, answered the questions posed. Unlike Corbyn, Cameron or any of the rest who avoid, bluster or just plain lie. I dont agree with all he says, but i feel he is more in touch with the current feelings off the ordinary man.
Not a fan of Farage but I think you are spot on there Nom

Maybe we need to vote in someone who will give things a good shake up and teach the rest of the politicians they can't continue to be complacent with the electorate.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Not a fan of Farage but I think you are spot on there Nom

Maybe we need to vote in someone who will give things a good shake up and teach the rest of the politicians they can't continue to be complacent with the electorate.
Hi

I agree, I am also not a fan of Farage, but in all fairness he has ,if not broken the mould, made a great big crack in it.

Our Political system has been a disaster for us, but not for the Politicians.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 04:02 PM

Fools can bet on a horse(donkey) once but few get fooled twice.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Not me. Guy is the dog's b***** as far as I'm concerned. Only one with his feet on the ground, with an all encompassing view of politics of today, being free from the shackles of any ancient, political ideology.
Hear hear, my feelings on the man too..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-06-2016, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by barry ->
hear hear, my feelings on the man too..
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 05:10 AM

A great man the sort that would make a great leader for this once great country. You never know he may if he had the chance make it great again as there is nobody else capable of doing it just a load of guttless wasters.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by Wrinkly ->
How come he didn't land a seat in the last GE then Mick, Ukip have no policies but immigration, and that will never be stopped no matter who we do and whoever is running this country.
It looks very much like he was cheated out of it by the Tories and their widespread electoral fraud. We may well see the vote for his seat re-run as a result.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7060791.html

..and to avoid complaints of bias - I also think the Labour Party should be investigated for widespread postal voting fraud.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 05:48 PM

It's a pity he isn't in the Conservative party. He would have got on a lot better.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
It's a pity he isn't in the Conservative party. He would have got on a lot better.
He was a conservative once, thats why I said in the GE a vote for him was a vote for the Tories and I was proved right as the result proved.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2016, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
A great man the sort that would make a great leader for this once great country. You never know he may if he had the chance make it great again as there is nobody else capable of doing it just a load of guttless wasters.
Hear Hear Doc.
Hear Hear.
Funnily enough, as my peepers were looking down the latest threads I see there is one entitled...

Giant alligator strolls across golf course.

That's our good old Nigel heading for the Thames to chew the nuts off Cameron, and the rest of the foolish lot who want to keep us tied to the EU.

Vote Independence Day.
VOTE LEAVE!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top