Join for free
Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 04:40 PM

Re: Brexit referendum, have you changed your mind?

I have not changed my mind.
I was fully aware that there would be difficulties. I was aware that deals would need to be brokered. Compromises made. Losses and gains.
I am still aware of these things.
As with everything there are extreme opinions either way. Neither are realistic. I would hazard a guess that the eventual result will fall somewhere in the middle.
That is my guess and is presented as such. I am saying what may happen.
I leave saying what will happen to the experts.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh I see you are here just for the argument
I had that and won.

Clearly the person M said said something somewhere else was true.
Flicker
France
Flicker is female  Flicker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
I have not changed my mind.
I was fully aware that there would be difficulties. I was aware that deals would need to be brokered. Compromises made. Losses and gains.
I am still aware of these things.
As with everything there are extreme opinions either way. Neither are realistic. I would hazard a guess that the eventual result will fall somewhere in the middle.
That is my guess and is presented as such. I am saying what may happen.
I leave saying what will happen to the experts.
It depends on what you thought would happen...all those promises.
I don't know what you thought you were going to get that was any better than what you had.
I don't think anything is going to change much ...neither immigration or the illusion of sovrereignty and this whole fiasco was for nothing except to further complicate British life and slow down the possibilities for the young people.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by Flicker ->
It depends on what you thought would happen...all those promises.
I don't know what you thought you were going to get that was any better than what you had.
I don't think anything is going to change much ...neither immigration or the illusion of sovrereignty and this whole fiasco was for nothing except to further complicate British life and slow down the possibilities for the young people.
It also served to bolster the ego of the odious Farage and his soon to be jackbooted cronies.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Purwell ->
It also served to bolster the ego of the odious Farage and his soon to be jackbooted cronies.
Speak for yourself
I and a lot of others in this country of ours, certainly don"t think him odious.
Purwell
Chatterbox
North Herts, England
Purwell is male  Purwell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Speak for yourself
I and a lot of others in this country of ours, certainly don"t think him odious.
I do speak for myself, who do you speak for?
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:29 PM

None of you have any capacity to discuss Brexit in any meaningful way and cannot understand the issues.

You dear hearts haven't a clue. You are far happier gossiping over the back wall than discussing issues and consequences of you decision made in ignorance.

I heard heard about his go=form a while back and was curious to see if it is a bad as they said.

Yep...box ticked.
This is getting hilarious
Where's this his go=form then?

I am still here cupcake...
Oh that sounds sinister and made me shiver Sounds a bit like what she said on the Exorcist after her head had swivelled all the way around and the poor priest threw himself out of the window.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh I see you are here just for the argument
Yes! That's what the priest said!

I had that and won.
You've memorised the film script haven't you.

Clearly the person M said said something somewhere else was true.
Thanks .. different film.. James Bond .. but it's nice of you to rate me as a bit of a super sleuth... I could tell you were excited cos you stuttered.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:31 PM

You make me laugh.Purwell.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Speak for yourself
Neither do I. There are one or two on here who are rather odious, though.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2017, 08:50 PM

Maybe this is another good enough reason for the way UK voted. Free speech amongst other things.

Oh heck ! Have I put this on the wrong thread ? Sorry, if that's the case.

Page 11 of 20 « First < 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top