Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Silbee
Wales ... aka God's pocket.
Silbee is female  Silbee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2016, 12:19 AM

Re: Juncker Quotes

I dunno so much, I fully understand the workings of the brotherhood but I have a feeling the scale of the fraud will be so immense they won't be able to cover it up.

I may however be wrong, I often am ... : - )
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2016, 12:29 AM

Re: Juncker Quotes

Originally Posted by Silbee ->
I can't wait until the fall of EU when we and others will go in and do a full accounting and audit of the books.

We already know Drunker is corrupt and a crook, he showed his worth in Luxembourg.

When that day eventually comes, I predict there will be tens of millions missing.
Actually, I'm hoping we'll be out of the sewer by then and that we shall not be accountable for any of the mess.

We may, of course, be asked to form part of an international inquiry, but we must not find ourselves responsible for making up any of the shortfall.

If and when the $*** hits the fan, it is to be hoped that Drunker and his cohorts will be jailed for fraudulent activities.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top