Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2018, 03:00 AM

Re: Favourite moisturiser ?

Originally Posted by Missy ->
For years I’ve used Liz Earle’s light moisturiser having combination skin. Now I’ve noticed I’m getting drier patches so think I need to up the ante

What’s your favourite ?
Rain...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2018, 08:58 PM

I use 'Bulldog' and have got skin like a choirboy, but I've suddenly developed a passion for dog biscuits and bark at cats....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 12:58 PM

This is the stuff that I use daily, and not just on me face.....

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2018, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->

I would claim my money back if I were you OGF.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

15-01-2018, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I would claim my money back if I were you OGF.
I did wonder why they call it 'Bull Dog' Longdogs, Mrs Fox recons it's because I sit by the fire every night licking my ba!!*.......
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2018, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Is it like dog saliva?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I wish moisturisers came with a ‘use by’ date.

Recently, l found in my cupboard, five Olay Moisturisers that l had either bought or received as presents.
As l didn’t know which was the oldest, l rang Olay to see if they could tell me if they were still ok to use.

Using the production numbers on the packs, the lady was able to tell me when they were manufactured.
I think, she said, it was up to three years that they were ok but after that, some of the ingredients weren’t as effective.

One of my moisturisers was five years old and l have been lavishing it on to use it up quickly!

I have written the dates of manufacture on the remaining moisturisers.
http://www.checkfresh.com/
Just enter the brand,cosmetics and perfume and the digits on the back of the pack , tells you when that batch was manufactured.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

18-01-2018, 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Is it like dog saliva?
I don't know Annie, but they won't sell me alcohol in Tesco because they reckon I'm too young.....so it must be working......
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-01-2018, 09:13 PM

Boots Protect and Perfect I only buy it when its on offer 3 for 2. I used Ulay or Olay as its now called when I was younger but not for a few years now.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-01-2018, 08:27 PM

At the moment I am using up all my creams and have re-discovered the Lidl Cien anti wrinkle cream. I bought a few tubes of it 'cos it was cheap. It is not bad at all and has a very nice texture.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top