Join for free
Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:21 PM

Re: The new passports (Post-Brexit)

Originally Posted by twizzle ->
Yes, we are. And the blame for that lies with each and every person who voted Brexit.
Not the traitorous remainiacs, then, who are doing everything they can to disrupt any attempts to achieve a successful Brexit?
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Not the traitorous remainiacs, then, who are doing everything they can to disrupt any attempts to achieve a successful Brexit?
A successful Brexit is a contradiction in terms, there is no possible successful outcome. And even if it were possible to make an economic success of it, which it isn't, the moral and social implications are a disgrace to our country.

So I think the traitors are the Brexshitters, (I will use that term every time you use Remainiacs) who voted to betray our friends and allies and our country's basic longstanding values and principles.

Far from being traitorous, it is the Remainers who are patriotic in trying to save our country from the harm you are intent on doing her and your violation of our core values and decency.

The blame for the harm Brexit will do is the personal responsibilty of those who voted Brexit, and they can't wriggle out of it by trying to blame the Remainers, the EU, the Government or Uncle Tom Cobley and all.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:42 PM

A successful Brexit is a contradiction in terms, there is no possible successful outcome. And even if it were possible to make an economic success of it, which it isn't, the moral and social implications are a disgrace to our country.

So I think the traitors are the Brexshitters, (I will use that term every time you use Remainiacs) who voted to betray our friends and allies and our country's basic longstanding values and principles.

Far from being traitorous, it is the Remainers who are patriotic in trying to save our country from the harm you are intent on doing her and your violation of our core values and decency.

The blame for the harm Brexit will do is the personal responsibilty of those who voted Brexit, and they can't wriggle out of it by trying to blame the Remainers, the EU, the Government or Uncle Tom Cobley and all.

My values and principles have been enhanced by voting Brexit.
The Remainers would sell us out to Brussels and deny us the right to forge our own national destiny.....Quite shocking imo.
If Remainers were patriotic to the UK they would embrace the UK leaving the EU.

You have no evidence to say Brexit will be harmful . Your predictions of economic devastation immediately post referendum so far have been wrong.

Your prediction that we will fail to make a success of Brexit economically, morally and socially is equally wrong and your arrogance and spite makes me glad I don't share your political stance.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2018, 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
The Remainers would sell us out to Brussels and deny us the right to forge our own national destiny.....Quite shocking imo.
If Remainers were patriotic to the UK they would embrace the UK leaving the EU.

You have no evidence to say Brexit will be harmful . Your predictions of economic devastation immediately post referendum so far have been wrong.

Your prediction that we will fail to make a success of Brexit economically, morally and socially is equally wrong and your arrogance and spite makes me glad I don't share your political stance.
You know that; I know that.

Unfortunately, she is incapable of accepting what is quite clear to us. There is no such evidence.

I know what she will say, of course. She will assure us that as soon as we have left (if that ever happens!) the country will fall apart and the sky will fall down.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Wow, they must have been dreadful before if Brexit thinking is an improvement.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2018, 02:30 PM

Hi

You have posted on another thread about your intention to boycott British Goods.

That is a deliberate strategy to harm our economy and threaten the livelihoods of ordinary people.

We can therefore legitimately blame you and others of your ilk if Brexit is not successful.

You obviously have absolutely no regard for Democracy at all.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

31-03-2018, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

You have posted on another thread about your intention to boycott British Goods.

That is a deliberate strategy to harm our economy and threaten the livelihoods of ordinary people.

We can therefore legitimately blame you and others of your ilk if Brexit is not successful.

You obviously have absolutely no regard for Democracy at all.

Know your enemy.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

Know your enemy.
If you know who and where they are hidden. It seems not only have Remainers in addition to spreading false rumours and outright lies have now found friends in high places.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...n-brexit-bias/
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2018, 11:29 AM

Hi JBR!

Good post!

I thought it might be useful to remind posters of the old song about "Trolling" which summarises some recent posts.

"It's Trolling" is here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bwnjSj3OpE
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

01-04-2018, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
If you know who and where they are hidden. It seems not only have Remainers in addition to spreading false rumours and outright lies have now found friends in high places.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...n-brexit-bias/
You're right, of course. The remainiacs on here, like most of them thankfully, are nothing more than annoying flies.

It is the ones in authority who could make a difference.

Even the remainiacs in Parliament are limited as to how far they can go, because if they go too far they know they will likely be out of a job at the next GE.

Senior civil servants and others who are not elected by us are the real danger. Thank God we still have a free press to make their existence and activities public.

Page 13 of 14 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top