Join for free
Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 07:18 PM

Re: Princess Meghan

Made in 2016 hope she has improved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trFWwBjdQFM
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:32 PM

I bet Meghan won’t be able to sleep. l wonder if she has red eyes from crying about her father and the trouble her half brother and sister have been causing?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:42 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I bet Meghan won’t be able to sleep. l wonder if she has red eyes from crying about her father and the trouble her half brother and sister have been causing?
Can you imagine what must be going through her mind with so many eyes on her tomorrow. It will be fascinating, but didn't we get a bonus bank holiday when Wills got married?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:50 PM

Well, I have unfriended both of them, when I heard that Meghans dad wasn’t coming I asked for his invite, neither of them got back to me, so I unfriended both of them. That will teach ‘em
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Can you imagine what must be going through her mind with so many eyes on her tomorrow. It will be fascinating, but didn't we get a bonus bank holiday when Wills got married?
Annie, l don’t think the wedding bit will bother her, as she is used to standing up and speaking to large audiences. She always seems very confident.

I am not so sure, the same applies to her mother but she is a Yoga teacher and will probably do a few breathing exercises to help her nerves!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

18-05-2018, 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Well, I have unfriended both of them, when I heard that Meghans dad wasn’t coming I asked for his invite, neither of them got back to me, so I unfriended both of them. That will teach ‘em

Rehab, I think, if they see you have unfriended them, they will call off the wedding, have a minute’s silence and organise a day of mourning!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 11:22 PM

Annie, l don’t think the wedding bit will bother her, as she is used to standing up and speaking to large audiences. She always seems very confident.

I am not so sure, the same applies to her mother but she is a Yoga teacher and will probably do a few breathing exercises to help her nerves!!
I can't wait to see what her mum wears tomorrow and how she does her hair. It will be a total transformation from the casual airport pic.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-05-2018, 11:35 PM

**** Please keep personal bickering and off the forums, any further off topic posts will be deleted.

Thank you.

Page 8 of 8 « First < 6 7 8

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top