Join for free
Page 12 of 52 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 08:53 PM

Re: Jerusalem

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My view.

Every Nation State has a right to defend it's Borders.

I have no issue with that at all.

Israel has right to exist.

What it does not have a right to do is to fire live ammunition at protesters on the other side of a heavily defended Border.

If anyone had breached that Border, Israel had every right to shoot to kill, they were at risk.

They have the firepower to kill any one who breached the Border, I have no issue with that.

To my mind they have no right at all to shot to kill at protesters on the other side of the fence, who pose no threat.

End of.

I am a Sexist and a Dad, I freely admit that.

You do not kill women and children except when you have no other option available, even then it hurts.

Israel had many non lethal options available to them.

The present Government chose not to use them.

The kids could have been taken out by high frequency noise, inaudible by adults.

Israel has every right to defend itself, it does not have the right to shoot to kill indiscriminately.
Totally agree.

Why couldn't they have used water cannon etc?
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Two people have established that the Jewish religion is a myth, which has huge implications.

One more thing I would like them or others to establish.. if anyone can give answers.

Where is Gaza and is it an independent country ?
Two links to show you and anybody else that might like facts rather than opinion.
I realise 'Facts' are coloured by opinion, so better get as many 'Facts' from as many sources before arriving at a firm conclusion.

Where is the Gaza Strip

What is Gaza ?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

It is only the lefty snowflakes who think badly of Israel.

Israel and the rest of us laugh at their incessant bleating.
Aside from most of the Middle East, Turkey & South Africa are now "lefty snowflakes"? They have just withdrawn their embassies.

This whole publicity stunt is totally unnecessary and of course Trump can go in there, meddle and then leave. Unlike all the people caught up in the ensuing fracas. It's all about ego.

So what has it achieved? What was the point? To prove the US can do whatever it wants in the World?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
You are very muddled PD. Man has always invented gods, therefore, god and gods are man made. These gods (or whatever name you care to give the subject) have been invented by peoples inhabiting all parts of the world. Your statement is simply silly.
How can the statement be silly when the whole of the Jewish faith, the state of Israel is based on the bible and God's promise. Are you saying that the Jews/ Israeli's have lived 3000yrs of lies ? So far as I am aware, their whole creation is based on God's promise. The whole reason for Israel as a state is attributed to God Abraham and Israel.
Making their God into a false god... as already said, puts the whole kit and caboodle into the dustbin.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
Two links to show you and anybody else that might like facts rather than opinion.
I realise 'Facts' are coloured by opinion, so better get as many 'Facts' from as many sources before arriving at a firm conclusion.

Where is the Gaza Strip

What is Gaza ?
So from that, I take it that Gaza and West Bank are part of Israel. One nation .

Therefore, how is it that Israel can have a border in the middle of it own country ? It can't be a border on the Gaza strip. More like what one of our MP's referred to it 'an open air prison'.
2 Million population, does that also mean that every Gazan is a terrorist ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

16-05-2018, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Aside from most of the Middle East, Turkey & South Africa are now "lefty snowflakes"? They have just withdrawn their embassies.

This whole publicity stunt is totally unnecessary and of course Trump can go in there, meddle and then leave. Unlike all the people caught up in the ensuing fracas. It's all about ego.

So what has it achieved? What was the point? To prove the US can do whatever it wants in the World?
It was all very nicely timed too. Yesterday being the first day of Ramadan. A month of prayer and fasting for the Muslims. That is possibly why it's all gone quiet.... but oh how quickly the issue drops out of the media.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Totally agree.

Hi

Thank you for that Ruthio.

You and Morti are the voices of reason on here.

Nation States, such as Israel, have a whole battery of non lethal weapons to use to protect themselves.

We most certainly have, and yes, some of them are Chemical, but so what, they do not kill.

Israel has these in abundance.

You do not shoot to kill those who have no chance of endangering those who you can quell otherwise.

They are not an issue,

The entire thing could have been dealt with without fatalities.

You shoot to kill terrorists and in particular Suicide Bombers.

That is the Nature of things.

That is the job you pay people to protect you.

Any thing else is just plain wrong.

We are now going against those who did that to protect us.

A Bunch of money grabbing Lawyers, paid for by Legal Aid.

I despair, I really do.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK

16-05-2018, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
King David Hotel Bombing

Deir Yassin massacre

Qibya

And people wonder why the Ayrabs, Ragheads, Sand Ni**ers (and any other term for middle eastern humans) are a little peeved by their relatively new neighbours.

More HERE

If the source is dodgy blame the snowflake for posting it.
They haven't stopped since the day they moved in.. 70 yrs on and still at it !
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

My view.

Every Nation State has a right to defend it's Borders.

I have no issue with that at all.

Israel has right to exist.

What it does not have a right to do is to fire live ammunition at protesters on the other side of a heavily defended Border.

If anyone had breached that Border, Israel had every right to shoot to kill, they were at risk.

They have the firepower to kill any one who breached the Border, I have no issue with that.

To my mind they have no right at all to shot to kill at protesters on the other side of the fence, who pose no threat.

End of.

I am a Sexist and a Dad, I freely admit that.

You do not kill women and children except when you have no other option available, even then it hurts.

Israel had many non lethal options available to them.

The present Government chose not to use them.

The kids could have been taken out by high frequency noise, inaudible by adults.

Israel has every right to defend itself, it does not have the right to shoot to kill indiscriminately.
Swims they are not just peaceful women and children on the other side .
Why would you take a child into danger anyway?
There are Hamas gunman firing at the soldiers they intend to breach the border security fence .
Why would you take a child into obvious danger anyway ?
And they lie too .
A baby was killed they say by tear gas ( a none lethal weapon of dispersal ) why would you take a baby to a war zone ?

They have been rioting there for weeks yet children are allowed to go ?
Come on as a father would you let your children go to the border fence ?

If thousands of incited people lead by merciless fanatics break through the fence what do you think will happen?
They intend to go to the nearest Jewish communities and commit acts of terror.
They will murder Israeli citizens .
Except that they won't because Israel rightly will not allow it .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-05-2018, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Totally agree.

Because they are in a desert where water is at a premium .
There is no water for water cannons.

Page 12 of 52 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top