Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:03 PM

A happy tail

Just a happy tail.
Our previous dog was nervous of strange people & would keep away from them.One Sunday morning , a few years ago, a pesky little dog in the park wouldnt leave him alone & its owner couldnt get hold of it,As he came near to our dog he bolted out of the park,with the other dog in pursuit,We all rushed after, but there was no sign of our dog,the owner of the other dog got his ,but didnt know where ours had gone.We split up,son to search the streets,me to see if he'd got home We feared the worst, home was over 3 very busy roads.When I got home there was no sign of our dog,then my neighbour called out to me, her visitor had climbed over our back gate to open it & our dog had gone into our back garden ,& was waiting for me ,Unhurt. I phoned my son's mobile & he came home,We were so relieved.We never saw the man with the other dog again
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2018, 09:06 PM

Re: A happy tail

oh that is a happy story, I'm so glad your dog was unhurt, being a dog lover myself I think I can imagine how frantic you were when he had gone missing. What a lovely ending to a lovely 'happy tail'

Dogs, our beautiful, faithful friends
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 10:00 AM

I'm glad he made it back ok.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:25 PM

That's great Deylon, he came back home unhurt.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-07-2018, 08:30 PM

Wonderful story Deylon, you must been jumping over the moon, I know I would have been

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top