Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 10:51 PM

Re: Playing the race card

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oooh, that's naughty Missy.

You can't call people white trash unless you're non-white. You know that!
You have major insecurity issues, get help.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by Missy ->
I quite often think of some on here as white trash
You're perfectly safe saying that because you're a black and white cat.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
You have major insecurity issues, get help.
Spoiling for a fight again Bruv
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Spoiling for a fight again Bruv
He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

What's more, he still hasn't answered my question as to whether he lives under a bridge.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
You're perfectly safe saying that because you're a black and white cat.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
He couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag.

What's more, he still hasn't answered my question as to whether he lives under a bridge.
and I thought he was just a WUM or maybe a UJ sock puppet
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by Bruv ->
So you don't accept "white privilege" ?
No one ever gave me a single thing just because I happen to be white.

As a child, my family were extraordinarily poor. In fact, we had so little food that we often had literally nothing to eat. How bad was it ? At age 16 I was 190 cm tall and weighed 51 kilo.

Yeah, wise guy, tell me all about "white privilege".
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
Lucky you weren't born in Puerto Rico then.

bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 03:18 AM

Bruce,

What does Puerto Rico have to do with anything ? Hmm?
Puerto Rican's are , by law, U.S. citizens and can move freely to the U.S. anytime they feel like it.

The only "right" they do not yet have, is being able to vote in U.S. NATIONAL ELECTIONS. they can and do vote in their own countries elections. If they voted in a decent group of people they could have a great country.

They have their own government.

No one is stopping Puerto Ricans from economically developing their homeland.

As a one-time Spanish colony, they have engrained within them a Spanish/Hispanic way of thinking, just the same as the Philippines, Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, Cuba, and all of the northern portion of South America.

That thinking is "manana". It means , tomorrow. In other words, why do today, what you can put off until tomorrow.

That's just the way it is. The white man is in no way responsible for those countries way of thinking. It's a heritage of ancient times.

It's a curious thing. Former British colonies, for the most part, are now rapidly advancing. Just look at Hong Kong and Singapore. Both of them are economic power houses.

Now, look at former Spanish colonies. Are any of them economically stable, let alone power houses ? Heck no !

If you had lived in any of those countries, as I have, you would understand how they think. Graft and corruption prevail. Time means nothing.

Even the most basic of business sense is totally lacking. At every single store near me, in Mexico, they don't understand that they need to be able to make proper change following a customers purchase. If I go to Calimax, a large supermarket, they rarely have change for even a small Mexican peso paper bill (50 peso note).

If I buy a single carton of milk, costs 18 peso (about 1 USD) I could be forced to accept 32 individual Mexican coins in change, instead of two 20 peso notes, and one 2 peso coin.

Seriously, how do they ever expect to advance if something so basic eludes them ?

Blame it on the white man. Right ?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2018, 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->

As a child, my family were extraordinarily poor. In fact, we had so little food that we often had literally nothing to eat. How bad was it ? At age 16 I was 190 cm tall and weighed 51 kilo.

Yeah, wise guy, tell me all about "white privilege".
Well then "Check your privalidge(sp)"

This clip shows who is a pain in the neck English man being told this.

Does seem if your White you have to shut your mouth even to another white Canandian(pissed off Leftie)

This was the first time I had heard the term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXITEJc06_A

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top