Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 03:47 PM

Re: Sleeping under the duvet.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
He just asked ,I f he could have a pillow!..what a cheek!.
How sweet !
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Thank you,APRICOT,his name is Jack and he is a parsons jack Russell ,
A Jack Russell?

He looks huge in that pic. They say the camera adds several pounds. I thought he was a huskey or something.

He certainly looks pampered.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2018, 05:58 PM

Mine sometimes sleeps on my bed. But here he is with one of our grand sons.

I would have been leery of that but the wee lad's mum took the picture. One of the grandsons aged three.

They came over from Georgia for a holiday in June. We were a bit concerned that our hairy beast would be too big for him. But they were best buddies from day one.

As soon as they arrived the wee boy ran up to Max and gave him a cuddle. They just bonded.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Mine sometimes sleeps on my bed. But here he is with one of our grand sons.

I would have been leery of that but the wee lad's mum took the picture. One of the grandsons aged three.

They came over from Georgia for a holiday in June. We were a bit concerned that our hairy beast would be too big for him. But they were best buddies from day one.

As soon as they arrived the wee boy ran up to Max and gave him a cuddle. They just bonded.

Another pampered pooch!.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
A Jack Russell?

He looks huge in that pic. They say the camera adds several pounds. I thought he was a huskey or something.

He certainly looks pampered.

It's strange you should say that,I thought the same!....the thing is,he is chunky!.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top