Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:44 PM

Not well enough for course

I have now been told that I am not well enough to join the 6 week breathing course,I have spent the last couple of weeks juggling appointments so to be able to go on this course,I am surprised because I thought the idea of this course is to help people cope with/improve their health
/
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:18 PM

Re: Not well enough for course

So sorry to hear that,deylon,I hope they can reschedule ,when you are better,thinking of you!.....
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 09:23 PM

awwww No, Deylon, so sorry to hear that. I wonder if someone could come to your home to help you with the breathing techniques/
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 10:44 PM

What a disappointment. Perhaps you could Google some to try.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 12:11 AM

How peculiar Deylon.

Apart from the fact they seem to have left it a bit flippin' late to let you know, I'd have thought you were a good canditate with your breathing problems!

Do they only want people who don't have a problem?
Seems very odd to me. Did you ring them up and ask what's going on?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:01 AM

Originally Posted by deylon ->
I have now been told that I am not well enough to join the 6 week breathing course,I have spent the last couple of weeks juggling appointments so to be able to go on this course,I am surprised because I thought the idea of this course is to help people cope with/improve their health
/

Been there too Deylon darlin' - I too am not well enough to undertake this breathing course. - good 'ere innit???
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 09:39 AM

Sorry to hear that Deylon,perhaps They only accept Patients whos ONLY problem is with Their breathing and don't have a more serious illness?..still They shouldn't have raised Your hopes just to dash them again.x
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:14 PM

Good to know Ive got company U J,I wonder why we arent 'well enough '.the Respitary [how do you spell that flippin word? ] nurse is coming on tuesday so I will ask him
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 09:31 PM

Good to know Ive got company U J,I wonder why we arent 'well enough '.the Respitary [how do you spell that flippin word? ] nurse is coming on tuesday so I will ask him
My COPD (Emphysema) is complicated by the fact that I also have Pulmonary Fibrosis, thus making me constantly breathless. In addition, because of my Arthritis and metal joints, I cannot bend to much and as some of the exercises require just that, there are some that I obviously cannot do. Finally, I also have this wonderful little (incurable) disease (Thrombocypopenia) - a disease of the blood which also impacts seriously on my energy levels.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2018, 07:30 AM

What did the respiratory nurse say Deylon?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top