Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:12 PM

Re: PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Next worse to Compo becoming PM would be May staying put.

I have just been listening to a day-long programme concentrating on the rise of crime. An Assistant Chief Constable has just mentioned that the police service as a whole has been reduced by a quarter, never mind my comments that they have been decimated.

And who has caused all of this? That self-opinionated and incompetent waste of space, May. She did that when she was Home Secretary.

Since then, she has shown no improvement in her decision making. Now, she's moved on to reversing the Brexit referendum decision.

As I've said before, she will go down in history; quite probably sinking even lower than Tony B Liar.
I so agree JBR , she is a total toad, she is selling us down the river sadly.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:26 PM

Sajid Javid fits the bill. Bald head appealing to the gay community, slightly muslim but not OTT, wears a blue tie.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:40 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Sajid Javid fits the bill. Bald head appealing to the gay community, slightly muslim but not OTT, wears a blue tie.
So you would vote for him ?
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:48 PM

The worst thing about compo becoming PM, is the mind numbing thought that Abbott would be the actual home secretary, rather than shadow.

That really is a frightening thought to say the least.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
The worst thing about compo becoming PM, is the mind numbing thought that Abbott would be the actual home secretary, rather than shadow.

JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->

I think it would be more logical to make her Chancellor of the Exchequer.

If you're going to destroy the country once and for all, why not make us bankrupt?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:09 PM

I think it would be more logical to make her Chancellor of the Exchequer.

If you're going to destroy the country once and for all, why not make us bankrupt?
I suppose it would be something to laugh at whilst we slip down the toilet.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:14 PM

Well they tried that in the 60s and 70s but the blessed Maggie save us from the likes of the Commies
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-08-2018, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Well they tried that in the 60s and 70s but the blessed Maggie save us from the likes of the Commies

Hoorah for Maggie.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2018, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Yes, you'd think we'd have learnt, wouldn't you?

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top