Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 09:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Monday

Good morning all not sure what weather is doing, yesterday they said storms and heavy rain we had a bit of rain, then sun came out it was a nice day. Not got a lot on today, got to keep eye on hubby he fell yesterday while putting stuff in shed, I told him to leave it I would do it later, but he likes to feel he is helping me. He’s made a right mess of his head. Hope you all have a great day.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Morning all.

Hope you caught the spider, Carol!

After a downpour during the night it's another bright and sunny day here.

As soon as I got up today I had to check about the Thomas Cook situation. In the event I've had to cancel my direct debit (for a Greece holiday next year) and get my first payment back into my account. It's been done so we now need to re-book the holiday.

I'm also trying to get through to mt GP surgery about chasing up my hernia operation for an urgent operation.

Sometimes the week starts off with a bang doesn't it?!

Have a nice day all
Floydy my consultant told me if it started to change or not pop back in get straight in touch so think you are doing the right thing ignore the naysayers.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ethel ->
Good morning all not sure what weather is doing, yesterday they said storms and heavy rain we had a bit of rain, then sun came out it was a nice day. Not got a lot on today, got to keep eye on hubby he fell yesterday while putting stuff in shed, I told him to leave it I would do it later, but he likes to feel he is helping me. He’s made a right mess of his head. Hope you all have a great day.
Ouch hope he feels better today falling is I think quite a shock to the system.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Ouch hope he feels better today falling is I think quite a shock to the system.
It his MS legs just go, I could see he was wobbling in the morning so told him to relax, I was doing dinner thought he was on computer, then I heard him shouting. He has never listened in 46 years married. I told the MS doctor last time, doctor told him off, I told him I will tell the doctor again if you do not listen to me. I love him to bits but I could kill him some day lllol.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 10:22 AM

Good Morning from Foxy's Gaff.......

My cold feels a lot better this morning, and thanks to all the concerned members who offered their best wishes for a speedy recovery.......

The sun is casting beams of light into the kitchen as it rises through the trees on the green, and the lawn looks luscious and healthy after last night's rain.
A visit to the cinema at Meadowhall later to watch Brad Pitt in 'Ad Astra'..Not her choice, but I went with her last week to see 'Downton Abbey' so 'fairs fair!'...

So with no further business, let's get on with Monday.....
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 10:23 AM

Evening all. Upside down, remember.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:05 AM

Good morning evening ..or whatever time of the day it is in different parts of the World.

I went to the allotment to shovel compost over the ground but had to stop because it looked like rain. It did rain and I've just arrived home soaked (I was on my bike).

We might go and do the supermarket shopping later. Tuesday is the usual day for that but there's a medical appointment to keep tomorrow.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 11:57 AM

Morning all (just)

I'm at work at present but when I've done I'm going to my Dads then going curtain hunting.

Pretty quiet day really but it makes a change because I rarely have time to myself so I'll put my feet up when I get home, sod the housework.

Meg, you gave me an idea, I think I'll make some soup today too, I've got a soup bible so I think I'm gonna look through that.

Enjoy your day all
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-09-2019, 07:56 PM

Hello everyone

It has been a beautiful day here, but a bit breezy. I have had a day of dealing with a local business about a purchase I made which when it arrived was not what i had ordered. Anyhow it should be resolved by the end of the week. I like to support local businesses if possible and they need to have a little bit better customer service. I mentioned Trading Standards and the business owner is coming to see me personally! Ordered prescriptions via the patient access website. Started a card a lady has ordered which is not a straightforward one, but I love a challenge. Had unexpected visitors turn up so we had a coffee and a chat. Enjoy the rest of your day. x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top