Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
AnneS
Morayshire, Scotland
AnneS is female  AnneS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 12:07 PM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Hello everyone. It is very bright outside but very cord too. I love these crispy cold bright days as they herald in the winter. I am still on very strong pain killers for my back and they are making me very sleepy. Perhaps I will have a nap this afternoon. Oh dear, I just thought about when I had babies and putting them down for a nap - am I regressing lololol. Whatever you do for the rest of the day - enjoy it.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:02 PM

Good Evening Everyone........
I managed to set a 'Personal Worst this morning on my five mile run, the slowest time ever over that distance......I just don't know what's wrong.... Anyway I'll give it another go tomorrow.

Took Mrs Fox and Daughter to Scunny and a browse around M&S and Debenhams. It poured it down with rain so we dashed from shop to shop, mainly because the toilets were out of order in M&S and had to keep going into Debenhams....Managed to purchase a comfy pair of slippers from M&S...
If you can't find slippers in M&S you don't really want a pair....

Collected daughters car from garage on our way home after it's service and MOT, it cost Dad £300.....
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:09 PM

The joys of parenthood, OFF!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
The joys of parenthood, OFF!
You can say that again Tango.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-10-2019, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Good Evening Everyone........
I managed to set a 'Personal Worst this morning on my five mile run, the slowest time ever over that distance......I just don't know what's wrong.... Anyway I'll give it another go tomorrow.

Took Mrs Fox and Daughter to Scunny and a browse around M&S and Debenhams. It poured it down with rain so we dashed from shop to shop, mainly because the toilets were out of order in M&S and had to keep going into Debenhams....Managed to purchase a comfy pair of slippers from M&S...
If you can't find slippers in M&S you don't really want a pair....

Collected daughters car from garage on our way home after it's service and MOT, it cost Dad £300.....
What a kind and generous Dad you are, Bob!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-10-2019, 11:12 AM

I don't know! Why do people let off fireworks in October? They upset my two dogs last night, causing them to run and knock over my Christmas Tree.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-10-2019, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
i don't know! Why do people let off fireworks in october? They upset my two dogs last night, causing them to run and knock over my christmas tree.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

25-10-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
What a kind and generous Dad you are, Bob!
Yer I know Mags.....

Just a cross I have to bear.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top