Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 02:32 PM

Re: Sajid Javid - Saviour or Self-Serving?

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
I can't see the point in speculating about why you have a baby while living in a war zone.

Presumably it's not a decision of choice... you'd be a mad woman if you chose to get pregnant living in a war torn country wouldn't you??

So...no contraception?
Rape?
No strength to push him off and tell him to Foxtrot Oscar?
Presumably all of those. And it seems an old biological mechanism that when a species is under threat of extinction, they start to propagate. The reverse also holds, and explains in part the diminishing population growth and decline of western populations.
That is also the reason for international development help to third world. By improving living conditions the population growth slows, over-population disappears, and so does the need to immigrate (to western hemisphere countries).
Warmongery by industries producing arms and looking to new markets for their products, interferes with all this. Such industries are predominantly found in
Vaniy
Spain
Vaniy is male  Vaniy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 03:00 PM

Easy answer to this just advertise to these so called refugees that if and when they arrive if not genuine then they will be treated exactly as if they were in their own country imprisonment with out trial a pork only diet and then shot

That should stop their gallop
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
Easy answer to this just advertise to these so called refugees that if and when they arrive if not genuine then they will be treated exactly as if they were in their own country imprisonment with out trial a pork only diet and then shot

The present problem, for which your "solution" offers no improvement, is that you have to determine who is genuine and who not. It take the authorities months and often years to determine that. In the meantime they have children born on british soil, so have the british nationalty by birth right. You cannot send away your own citizens, and these british children have a lawful right on parents.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The present problem, for which your "solution" offers no improvement, is that you have to determine who is genuine and who not. It take the authorities months and often years to determine that. In the meantime they have children born on british soil, so have the british nationalty by birth right. You cannot send away your own citizens, and these british children have a lawful right on parents.
You are right! Perhaps we should immediatelly return them to their own country, with written instructions on how they should attempt to become legal Immigrants to the UK.

Genuine refugees, who are coming to Europe because their lives are at risk, would seek asylum in the first safe country they entered..... not choose the one they want to go to and travel across many safe countries to get there

Some of the terrorist have entered Europe, claiming to be refugees, who had no proof of where they came from as they had to leave quickly. They then murdered people in the European countries!

Salman Abedi was rescued from Libya and brought to the Uk.... 3 years later he killed 22 people at a Manchester concert! Are you surprised that we don't welcome these people to our country, when they are encouraged to kill the people who live here?
They would be better served if they moved to a country run by their own peoples values & beliefs!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:29 PM

From what I can understand many are failed asylum seekers already, they apply in several countries and end up here as we are only ones will take them.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 04:36 PM

Hi

We take 20,000 genuine refugees a year direct from the refugee camps.

They are vetted and we can be sure that they are genuine refugees.

We are doing our job and I am proud of that.

Merkel opening the Borders to all and sundry was just plain arrogant and stupid.

Many arriving are not from the war torn Middle East, they are from Africa and are simply economic migrants.

They should not be given asylum.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-01-2019, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We take 20,000 genuine refugees a year direct from the refugee camps.

They are vetted and we can be sure that they are genuine refugees.

We are doing our job and I am proud of that.

Merkel opening the Borders to all and sundry was just plain arrogant and stupid.

Many arriving are not from the war torn Middle East, they are from Africa and are simply economic migrants.

They should not be given asylum.
But when it is advantageous these illegal economic migrants are given jobs, and become highly respected and lowly paid employees. If this practice was stopped, economic migrants would stop coming. So if you know about anyone living here without official permission, report them. Even if they are nuce and decent people.
Take their belongings, illegally aquired in the UK, and send them back stripped of everything. https://www.history.ac.uk/reviews/review/221
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->

If only! We'd have to have a fight with our hand-wringers first, though.

Actually, we could shove them in the same prisons. They could keep their friends company then and have a good old moan together...
until they are raped or knifed by their 'friends'.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

06-01-2019, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

If only! We'd have to have a fight with our hand-wringers first, though.

Actually, we could shove them in the same prisons. They could keep their friends company then and have a good old moan together...
until they are raped or knifed by their 'friends'.
Elsewhere I told my hair is curly.
My skin is chocolate brown.
I've been raped by your friends, that was enough.
I thought english were civilized people. This forum had shown me otherwise. Some of you would very well qualify as nazis.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Elsewhere I told my hair is curly.
My skin is chocolate brown.
I've been raped by your friends, that was enough.
I thought english were civilized people. This forum had shown me otherwise. Some of you would very well qualify as nazis.
I think you have the wrong impression! I have no racial prejudice and would never judge somebody by the colour of their skin. Where I do judge people, is by their attitude to others and their belief in what is right.
I was brought up to believe that we should all look after ourselves and, if life is so difficult, we should stop doing the things that make it difficult.
As a woman, I have worked hard to be treated equal to a man, so I have no respect for any group of people who treat their women as second class citizens... and some religions do that.
I really do not want to have those attitudes in my country.

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top