Join for free
Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:18 PM

Re: Sajid Javid - Saviour or Self-Serving?

Maybe we should just ask them to explain why France, Italy etc are not safe refuges.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Elsewhere I told my hair is curly.
My skin is chocolate brown.
I've been raped by your friends, that was enough.
I thought english were civilized people. This forum had shown me otherwise. Some of you would very well qualify as nazis.

If it's so bad why are you here ?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I think you have the wrong impression! I have no racial prejudice and would never judge somebody by the colour of their skin. Where I do judge people, is by their attitude to others and their belief in what is right.
I was brought up to believe that we should all look after ourselves and, if life is so difficult, we should stop doing the things that make it difficult.
As a woman, I have worked hard to be treated equal to a man, so I have no respect for any group of people who treat their women as second class citizens... and some religions do that.
I really do not want to have those attitudes in my country.
I have to say that I was unaware of the 'curly hair and chocolate coloured skin' this person boasts about.
If he's mentioned it before, I didn't see it probably because I don't read his posts.

I wonder why he felt the need to mention it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Maybe we should just ask them to explain why France, Italy etc are not safe refuges.
I think it probably depends upon their definition of 'safe'.

Safe = free housing, money, healthcare, etc.?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

06-01-2019, 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
He isn't; he's in Holland which, presumably, is nowhere near as bad as Britain!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
But he's not here, doesn't he live in the Netherlands?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I have to say that I was unaware of the 'curly hair and chocolate coloured skin' this person boasts about.
If he's mentioned it before, I didn't see it probably because I don't read his posts.

Not do I .
What a pathetic post .
No one cares .
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Depends on the country you are born in, so on fate.
I'm born in surinam (yes, my hair is curly). There being a limey was synonymous with being gay, because limes was not the only thing they sucked. When we came to the netherlands, stopping over in london, we had a hard time stopping my younger brother from being afraid of all those limeys.
Surinam?
That's a former Dutch colony in South America?

https://www.rijksmuseum.nl/en/rijkss...0-1830-surinam
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

To be fair JBR, people with dark skin & curly hair have frequently been treated badly by white people, so I don't think he was boasting, he was just trying to explain why he feels they way he does.
Unless he was planning on moving to the UK, and Brexit has spoiled his chances, I still cannot see why he is so opposed to us leaving though.
The British empire was once so big that I believe Britain was expecting to become a multiracial country, long before others wanted it, and that is why they encouraged people from parts of their empire to live here. Sadly this cannot happen whilst different countries live by different laws & follow different beliefs.
It will take several more centuries for this to happen & all live happily together so, until they can, they need to be improving the country they were born in, instead of trying to get into countries, where life is better, by illegal means
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2019, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Ray I said earlier many of them do apply for asylum in other countries on the way, they end up here because they fail the tests in those countries to be true asylum seekers. Why they pass here I don't know ???

Page 7 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top