Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 03:49 PM

Re: My Mot.

Our surgery has a clinic, which is a good thing, all should have them
Could you not change your surgery then, or is this one the most convenient ...
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2015, 07:59 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Our surgery has a clinic, which is a good thing, all should have them
Could you not change your surgery then, or is this one the most convenient ...
the two nearest me are full others wont take you if you live in the area .. So Im stuck..

Ours is very good with smear testing and they have an inhouse physio and counseller but I dont like the doc much..
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-04-2015, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
I know I shouldnt moan they are not bad results but I think it shows that even with diet changes things can stilll rise..

If stress is a factor then my levels should be through the roof so I know Im lucky..
I wouldn't feel at all despondent about those levels Cass, while stress is indeed a factor, cholesterol levels often do increase with age, but if you are eating a low-fat diet and have no other significant risk factors for heart disease such as smoking or high blood pressure then I would simply carry on as you are and keep having your level checked every year or so.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top