Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
daisymay
South Wales Valleys
daisymay is female  daisymay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-05-2014, 04:53 PM

Re: Sleep problems?

Well Mups, it was the ability to 'drop off' at a seconds notice and the constant dopey feeling that initially gave me the clue that my normal sleep was not as deep and restful as it might be, hence the first trial of the valerian, and as said earlier this resulted in an extremely deep and restful sleep and no nodding off or half asleep feeling the next day.

I find myself getting caught up in a good book, reading till the wee small hours and then having trouble dropping off. I find sometimes that my quest for sleep is a bit like a thrown stone skimming along the surface of sleep, occasionally dipping below the surface, but never actually remaining there long enough. So the next night, having spent the day in a virtual stupor, 'tis a capsule for me.

Forgot to say that I am happy for those who tried them with success.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 11:08 AM

[QUOTE=daisymay;453619]Well Mups, it was the ability to 'drop off' at a seconds notice and the constant dopey feeling that initially gave me the clue that my normal sleep was not as deep and restful as it might be, hence the first trial of the valerian, and as said earlier this resulted in an extremely deep and restful sleep and no nodding off or half asleep feeling the next day.

I find myself getting caught up in a good book, reading till the wee small hours and then having trouble dropping off. I find sometimes that my quest for sleep is a bit like a thrown stone skimming along the surface of sleep, occasionally dipping below the surface, but never actually remaining there long enough. So the next night, having spent the day in a virtual stupor, 'tis a capsule for me.

Forgot to say that I am happy for those who tried them with success.[/QUOTE]

Yes, me too. We shouldn't really dismiss ideas if we haven't even tried them.

Sweet dreams.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-05-2014, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Might give that a try I could do with feeling perky
Pinky may have thoughts on that.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top