Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 09:52 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Good morning fellow members a beautiful morning sunny here.

I have an appointment at the chest clinic today for my yearly check up and I would like to do a bit in the garden. The lawn needs a lot of attention.

Hope you feel better soon Jazzie
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Barry, glad you are back driving again. Almost back to normal, eh? You do seem to recover remarkably well. Good for you.
Yes Jan life is very nearly back to normal now, walking the dogs (but not quite as far) and doing bits of jobs in the garden as well as my normal chores. I'm very lucky indeed in that I have always healed well, and it's hard to imagine that it's only five weeks since my hip replacement. I can at last put my own socks but the tying of my shoe laces is still elusive.... a step too far maybe....
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 10:01 AM

Thanks Meg. Hope all is well with you today at your appointment.

Give it time, Barry. You are doing very well.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 10:02 AM

Right, I'd better get dressed and get out for that First Defence stuff, and nip this cold in the bud. Laters.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Yes Jan life is very nearly back to normal now, walking the dogs (but not quite as far) and doing bits of jobs in the garden as well as my normal chores. I'm very lucky indeed in that I have always healed well, and it's hard to imagine that it's only five weeks since my hip replacement. I can at last put my own socks but the tying of my shoe laces is still elusive.... a step too far maybe....
That's fantastic Barry no doubt the fact that you are an active person will have helped.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Morning everyone, blowy here but nice and bright, looks like being a lovely spring day.

Good news about Mr Clumsy Loretta, I've just started driving again too, but as I drive an automatic my left leg doesn't play any part anyway.

Sorry to hear you're not well Jan, hope you pick up before your trip next week.

Nothing much on my agenda apart from cooking pie and mash for lunch, but the thought of fish and chips at Whitby instead really has it's attractions.

Enjoy your day folks.
Thank you Barry. Mr Clumsy is doing really well, he just hates to admit it though Good to know you are doing well also.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 11:16 AM

Glad to hear that you are nearly back to normal Barry, am also glad to hear that Mr. Clumsy can drive once again. Janet hope you get better soon especially for Tuesday.

Its lovely and sunny here.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 12:50 PM

Late on parade again. Well I have been busy.
I finished assembling the bed that my wife had downstairs. It was one of those hospital types. My daughter and I stripped it down last Saturday, and carried the parts upstairs. On Sunday I managed to put it together again on my own. Yes I had aching mussels and bones on Monday.
Today I reassembled the motors and wiring. Phew, talk about crossed wires.
This afternoon my daughter and I are going to the crematorium to bring my Rhona home.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 04:14 PM

I've had a very productive day today.

Went and did my weekly shopping at 7.30am, came back put it all away, then started on the bathroom, sandpapered the skirting boards and repainted white and the radiator, my Husband did the ceiling, then put my Gammon joint on to cook for 1hr. 20 mins. whilst that was cooking I had my bath, then decided to strip the bed sheets, put them in the wash, then had dinner, washed up put away, then decided to dye my hair Plum, now washing has just stopped and have put the sheets in the dryer, all this time and Coco the Cat was still asleep on the other bed.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-03-2017, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
Thank you Barry. Mr Clumsy is doing really well, he just hates to admit it though Good to know you are doing well also.
Hi

Typical male ploy.

We do like to be pampered.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top