Join for free
Page 1 of 737 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 > Last »
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:45 PM

Things that annoy you!

Maybe this has been done before?
Anyway.
People that say they are cold, then proceeded to put their cold hands on your face.

People that proceed to phone someone just because you asked how they were - I came to visit YOU!

People that say something smells bad, and shove it under your nose!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 02:55 PM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Hi

Banks and Mortgage Companies.

I moved weeks ago, still showing that I have a mortgage and still at the old address even though I have paid the Mortgage off and told them that I have moved.

Virgin say that it can take them up to nine weeks to alter details.

Useless gits.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:06 PM

Cold callers in person, or on the phone, and spam e-mails, are among the things I think are annoying.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:11 PM

Litter. Specially on main road verges. Why don't the people who cut the grass remove the rubbish too. Once the grass is short it shows up all the rubbish! We are a nation who litter everywhere, it's nasty.

People who carefully pick up their dogs poo, then sling the bag in the nearest hedge. Why not leave it where it is if it isn't a health hazzard. It isn't going to vanish in a plastic bag. If it is in a health hazzard place put it in a bin, there are plenty around dog walking places.

People who let dogs off leads when it plainly states on signs. Please keep your dog on a lead. And usually the reason for the sign.

Kids who treat supermarket toy areas & other places as their own playground. No Parental control. The staff are not allowed to tell them off, I asked, but I do.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Litter. Specially on main road verges. Why don't the people who cut the grass remove the rubbish too. Once the grass is short it shows up all the rubbish! We are a nation who litter everywhere, it's nasty.

People who carefully pick up their dogs poo, then sling the bag in the nearest hedge. Why not leave it where it is if it isn't a health hazzard. It isn't going to vanish in a plastic bag. If it is in a health hazzard place put it in a bin, there are plenty around dog walking places.

People who let dogs off leads when it plainly states on signs. Please keep your dog on a lead. And usually the reason for the sign.

Kids who treat supermarket toy areas & other places as their own playground. No Parental control. The staff are not allowed to tell them off, I asked, but I do.
All dogs should be kept on a lead in a public place, and their owners should pick up their mess.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

Litter irks me too. On this morning's walk I picked a few beer bottles just yards from a litter bin. We live not far fro a primary school and there is frequently broken glass on the paths that border it. A danger to children and pets.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Cold callers in person, or on the phone, and spam e-mails, are among the things I think are annoying.
They annoy me too. Today I have had two calls from different numbers, each time I answered the phone went dead.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:36 PM

Sitting in a nice quiet spot in Exeter this morning, a park in fact, watching a couple of squirrels chasing each other around in the sunlight. A few people just laying on the grass or reading a book. We were saying how lovely it was considering it was quiet close to the main shopping area....

Then some complete **** comes along on his dickhead motorbike which sounded like a volcano erupting. We could hear him for about five minutes as he spread the joy further afield. No doubt he thought he looked cool but I think he would have looked much better with a broom handle shoved through his front spokes.

As you can tell, that annoyed me a bit.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
All dogs should be kept on a lead in a public place,
Why?
This is yet another picture of my dog in a public place doing exactly what he was told to do.

If you have to have your dog on a lead to restrain him, you have not earned his trust. That is not the relationship a responsible owner should have.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-09-2018, 03:40 PM

I am reading your posts.
I'm just annoyed at the mess the builder is making. So sorry I am distracted.

Page 1 of 737 1 2 3 11 51 101 501 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top