Join for free
Page 574 of 737 « First < 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 > Last »
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:47 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by JBR ->
We do something similar at bed time. No, not what you're thinking, with your dirty mind!

Marge usually gets into bed first; I come later.

Just for a laugh, I put a hand on Marge's thigh.
"Cold hand!" she screams.
"Mmmm, warm thigh," I reply.

After a few minutes, I then add, "Mmmm, warm hand."
And Marge replies, "C-c-c-cold thigh."

You should try it, lads. It's funny!
If I go to bed first and get all lovely and warm Mrs Fox arrives later with very, very, very, cold feet (is she dead I think) and sticks em' on my legs......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
sparky
cheshire
sparky is male  sparky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 11:38 AM

I'll tell you what annoys me, all the selfish arseholes running around thinking they're invincible, this thing isn't going to affect them, that and Bollockless Boris, our prime minister, who's so scared of upsetting people that he won't do what's needed, "please people, practice social distancing" he begs, and the idiots take no notice and so it spreads, grow some balls Boris, we need lockdown NOW, before it's too late.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I'll tell you what annoys me, all the selfish arseholes running around thinking they're invincible, this thing isn't going to affect them, that and Bollockless Boris, our prime minister, who's so scared of upsetting people that he won't do what's needed, "please people, practice social distancing" he begs, and the idiots take no notice and so it spreads, grow some balls Boris, we need lockdown NOW, before it's too late.
If all the airports in the country had been closed when this was first identified in China we wouldn't be in this mess now....
And I understand they are still open for essential flights.....What can be more essential than stopping the spread of the virus.....?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
If I go to bed first and get all lovely and warm Mrs Fox arrives later with very, very, very, cold feet (is she dead I think) and sticks em' on my legs......Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Well, yes. In fairness, I suppose it works both ways.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 03:58 PM

Thank God for single beds.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
I think it depends where you are.

We've just been out in our small town/village/suburb (call it what you will). Very few people, a few cars, no groups gathering - even the young snowflakes.

Marge even managed to buy some bread and milk and...

toilet paper!

at our local Co-op.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 04:21 PM

If all the airports in the country had been closed when this was first identified in China we wouldn't be in this mess now....
And I understand they are still open for essential flights.....What can be more essential than stopping the spread of the virus.....?

I said that meself, Foxy.

Travel has spread this, and should have been stopped weeks ago - same as stopping shoppers piling 500 loo rolls in their trolleys!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

23-03-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Thank God for single beds.
She might think I don't love her anymore if I suggest that Percy........You know what women are like.....
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2020, 10:00 PM

Scumbags like this who think it's clever to lick bottles in a supermarket during a Covid pandemic. Caution. Bad language.

https://youtu.be/wl0Ypp6hTIM
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2020, 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Scumbags like this who think it's clever to lick bottles in a supermarket during a Covid pandemic. Caution. Bad language.

https://youtu.be/wl0Ypp6hTIM

I can't see that Judd, but it might be because my laptop's playing up?

Page 574 of 737 « First < 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 674 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top