Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:53 PM

Re: Seeing green

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
A very wise reply from May Longdogs..... so do as you are told!
Yes they will be opening soon and I need some new specs anyway so will mention it.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 07:55 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
... the green light, Allah awaits. 🙏
Yikes!!!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2020, 07:57 PM

Thanks for your replies, including the funny ones.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 08:22 PM

I hope you find out what's causing it LD. Good to get things like that checked out x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2020, 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
I hope you find out what's causing it LD. Good to get things like that checked out x
Thanks Annie. Like I said, I'm not too concerned at the moment but I will get it checked out. Things like this always fascinate me more than anything. Perhaps it is too much time on OFF?
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2020, 11:03 PM

Try having your day time nap in a room with the curtains pulled giving you partial darkness LD.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2020, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Try having your day time nap in a room with the curtains pulled giving you partial darkness LD.

That sounds nice basser. My concern is that I would stay there for the rest of the day. I know what you are saying though. I don't plan my nap, it's just when I get home from work, I am exhausted and normally fall asleep on the sofa whilst watching a bit of TV. as you say, it could be something to do with the light and I seem to remember that on both occasions, I was awakened suddenly, so perhaps there was not enough time for my brain to get all the colours ready.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 09:15 AM

Don't wait for Opticians to open, ring for a telephone appointment with your GP.
I would get it checked out, they may say go to the Opticians but they may think it's not your eyes at fault.
I get weird visual stuff before a migraine. Mostly I don't get the headaches but it was still quite disturbing until I found out what it was.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

24-06-2020, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Don't wait for Opticians to open, ring for a telephone appointment with your GP.
I would get it checked out, they may say go to the Opticians but they may think it's not your eyes at fault.
I get weird visual stuff before a migraine. Mostly I don't get the headaches but it was still quite disturbing until I found out what it was.
I did have a bit of a headache yesterday but it has gone now. Btw, getting an appointment with my GP is easy once you get past the Stasi.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-06-2020, 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I did have a bit of a headache yesterday but it has gone now. Btw, getting an appointment with my GP is easy once you get past the Stasi.
Do it, be forceful!

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top