Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 09:17 PM

Re: Who Would You Like To Put In An Ejector Seat?

First and foremost, I'd strap TRUMP into the seat.

For quite awhile I was a reluctant Trump supporter. However, no longer. He has gone beyond the bounds of reason and joyfully, braggingly leap into his own goofy world.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
First and foremost, I'd strap TRUMP into the seat.

For quite awhile I was a reluctant Trump supporter. However, no longer. He has gone beyond the bounds of reason and joyfully, braggingly leap into his own goofy world.
He's the very best POTUS you've had in decades. The radical surgery needed to treat the population tumors that have been allowed to metastasize for far too long. Such surgery hurts but at least the patient has a chance of recovery.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2020, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman;1931412[B
]First and foremost, I'd strap TRUMP into the seat.
[/B]

I'd assist you in that Bakerman.
My reason being because him and his brat support big game hunters killing for trophies.

I can only hope they come back with their head mounted on some prat's wall in the next life!

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ngered-animals
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I'd assist you in that Bakerman.
My reason being because him and his brat support big game hunters killing for trophies.

I can only hope they come back with their head mounted on some prat's wall in the next life!

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...ngered-animals
I did not know that. To my way of thinking, there is no sport in killing and animal with a high powered rifle and a telescopic sight. Seems rather like "fishing" by throwing a hand grenade into the water. Poor animal has little to no chance of survival. Don't get me wrong. If I had a family to feed, and no money, I'd certainly kill a deer, but I wouldn't brag about it.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
He's the very best POTUS you've had in decades. The radical surgery needed to treat the population tumors that have been allowed to metastasize for far too long. Such surgery hurts but at least the patient has a chance of recovery.
He might not be a very nice man BUT, and here I agree with TAT, he's the best man for the job imho.
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
That is bloody brill, straight out of the communist manifesto or a toilet wall, but it really made me smile
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 09:36 PM

I wouldn't eject anyone if I had an ejector seat. Bugga that!
I'd get someone else to drive the car and I'd sit in the ejector seat.... woohoo....

Someone drive me to the highest hills with a long empty road ahead and put your foot down - and at the signal, press the button. Woohoo off I soar.

One can but dream
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I wouldn't eject anyone if I had an ejector seat. Bugga that!
I'd get someone else to drive the car and I'd sit in the ejector seat.... woohoo....

Someone drive me to the highest hills with a long empty road ahead and put your foot down - and at the signal, press the button. Woohoo off I soar.

One can but dream
You are Thelma or Louise and I claim my £5
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
You are Thelma or Louise and I claim my £5
Damn! I've been sussed

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	british-five-pound-note-225198.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	13180  
Vlad
West Midlands UK

10-07-2020, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Damn! I've been sussed

Thank you, I shall invest that in a pint soon.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top