Re: Do I cancel?
Originally Posted by APRICOT
I am in similar dilemema ,booked for Cape Verde inSeptember .
What to do
Check your insurance policy to see what’s covered and what’s not .
If you’ve booked with a travel company wait to see if they’re likely to cancel as the time draws nearer .