Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2019, 10:26 PM

Re: Another Newbie

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Ed, and all your fellow forum friends, it must have been a heavy blow to lose your forum, but most of the members here are welcoming and friendly.

Is your forum name any connection with the Gussy Fink Nottle from the Jeeves and Wooster series?, the fella who’s nuts about newts? I’m rewatching the episodes presently, one of Wooster’s Aunts calls him Ink Bottle.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 08:40 AM

Hi Fink
Welcome
Fink-Nottle
New Member!
London
Fink-Nottle is male 

18-12-2019, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Hello and a very warm welcome to you Ed, and all your fellow forum friends, it must have been a heavy blow to lose your forum, but most of the members here are welcoming and friendly.

Is your forum name any connection with the Gussy Fink Nottle from the Jeeves and Wooster series?, the fella who’s nuts about newts? I’m rewatching the episodes presently, one of Wooster’s Aunts calls him Ink Bottle.
Hi Jem

Thanks for the welcome, seems very friendly here. You're quite right my name is from the P G Wodehouse book Jeeves and Wooster. I love those books and the characters names just make me laugh on their own. I don't have any great interest in Newts just in case I'm asked.
Fink-Nottle
New Member!
London
Fink-Nottle is male 

18-12-2019, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Scott ->
Howdy Buck!
Hello Scott
You found us then.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 05:18 PM

how do Fink-Nottle
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 09:36 PM

Hi Fink
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2019, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Scott ->
Howdy Buck!

Ditto!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Fink-Nottle ->
Hello Everyone. I've just joined with some friends including Glanny. Our old forum was about 20 years old but its been closed, so I'm homeless! I look forward to meeting you.
Warmest welcome Fink-Nottle, Sad when your forum closes, but you couldn't have chosen a better forum to join, I promise.
We are a friendly bunch on here and we love it when newbies join us.
Looking forward to your input on the discussions.
Scott
New Member!
Utah
Scott is male 

19-12-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Looking forward to your input on the discussions.
Oh God, here we go.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top