Join for free
Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 05:31 PM

Re: Prince Charles

Originally Posted by Last Tango ->
Excerpt from press article .....

At times of greatest need a country needs leadership. What kind of example has been set by Charles and Camilla in travelling the length of the country to a rural community in the Highlands when it seems he was already showing signs of coronavirus?

Just a further indication of how out of touch the RF are, imo.
Out of touch? Much more than that. Totally useless, cost us tax payers a FORTUNE when all the costs are factored in and give NOTHING in return. They're useless, worthless, parasitic and a drain on our taxes.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 05:41 PM

They're useless, worthless, parasitic and a drain on our taxes.

Ditto!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Out of touch? Much more than that. Totally useless, cost us tax payers a FORTUNE when all the costs are factored in and give NOTHING in return. They're useless, worthless, parasitic and a drain on our taxes.
Agree.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 01:58 PM

Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52088684

Prince Charles, 71, spent seven days self-isolating in Scotland after testing positive and displaying mild symptoms.

The Duchess of Cornwall, 72, was tested and did not have the virus, but will self-isolate until the end of the week.

A Palace official said the prince was in good health and was following the government's restrictions.

According to government guidelines, anyone with symptoms should self-isolate for seven days, while everyone living in their household should self-isolate for two weeks.
I am delighted that Prince Charles has "beaten the bug" and wish Camilla well in the remainder of her isolation.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Don't hold back...........
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 03:56 PM

FWIW, the royal family costs about one pound per person per year. The crown estates contribute several times that in revenue.

Check your facts, Todger.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
FWIW, the royal family costs about one pound per person per year. The crown estates contribute several times that in revenue.

Check your facts, Todger.
Oh trust me, I know my facts about that lot fine well.

They costs us iro 10 BILLION squid when most of the associated costs are factored in and what drips infrom the obscene "Crown Estates" is a pittance of OUR monies to keep us quiet under the pretence of paying tax "just like everybody else".

70 mil squid a year? In a pigs eye.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

30-03-2020, 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
Prince Charles out of virus self-isolation

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52088684

I am delighted that Prince Charles has "beaten the bug" and wish Camilla well in the remainder of her isolation.
Where they and the rest of them and their sycophants should remain ever to return.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 05:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
This is where I saw about the Queen. Post 2346.
I knew I had seen it posted somewhere!

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthr...08#post1879208
Thanks Mups.

True or not

Did say She like Charlie had a very mild version and should self isolate.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2020, 11:34 AM

When l saw Prince Charles on television last night. I thought how very red his face was. Or maybe, my television needs a new tube!

Page 6 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top