Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:03 PM

Re: It has to be said

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Don't tell fibs Tiff! When I asked you to go the supermarket for my shopping you said no!
That's not fair. You know I can't drive, you should be getting mine, or at least taking me.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
That's not fair. You know I can't drive, you should be getting mine, or at least taking me.
Difficult to keep six feet apart in a car!
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:12 PM

All passengers on the roof? Sorted.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by sparky ->
Well, I've been a member on lots of forums over the years, and abandoned most of them, it has to be said however that this is one of the friendliest I've been on.
No nastiness, no points scoring and nobody trying to be a smart arse, the amount of topics is both wide and varied, which is excellent, there's lots of humour too, very important in these uncertain times,a bit of fun or an interesting comment can make the world of difference to a lot of people, I know a few years ago when I was ill with PTSD and couldn't face the real world forums were my lifeline. I post mainly about things I've encountered in my career, either in engineering, or my time with the emergency services, I hope some of you enjoy reading about them as much as I enjoy reading about your exploits, at the end of the day, if we all hang together and have a laugh hopefully we'll all get through this.
Best Wishes, Phil

YOU STILL DON'T GET A SWEETIE FROM THE ADMIN
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Difficult to keep six feet apart in a car!
Hire a stretch limo.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Oh no, you noticed, was it that obvious

Good Evening our Judd
I thought I was being subtle.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Hire a stretch limo.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2020, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Hi Phil.
Where’s Elizabeth? Sitting six feet away?
I hope your son Charles soon gets better?

Well you did say, you liked a laugh!

I used to have a pet chicken that l got off the rag and bone man when l was about 13. I called him Sparky!
Unfortunately, he flew over the fence, into our neighbour’s garden and their Alsatian killed him.

I am pleased you like this forum.
Well spotted, Art!
And now there are two!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top