Join for free
Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 02:44 AM

Re: What's your Boredom level Today?

I have put Pooh bear in my window as part of a bear hunt for children.

Had to go shopping today for milk so bought fruit and cheese while I was at it. Still no toilet paper or paper towels available but lots of tissues (don't need any of them personally)

Apart from that I will be settling in front of the TV for another hour or two watching movies and "The Capture".

Then I will force myself into 10minutes of gardening <groan> mostly weeding.

Afterwards I might try to find the model type of the carbi on my line trimmer to see if I can get a gasket set off eBay.

Tomorrow I receive the first part of the government stimulus package when $750 is paid into my bank account. Waste of money really - I can't go out and spend it! Even worse another $750 is due next month - madness!
MarciKS
Kansas USA
MarciKS is female  MarciKS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 03:37 AM

footprints
Colwyn Bay Wales
footprints is female  footprints has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
They are evil, they steal the birds eggs.
Oh dear ! Cannot be having that - are they endemic to Devon or should I keep an eye out for them here in North Wales ?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by footprints ->
Oh dear ! Cannot be having that - are they endemic to Devon or should I keep an eye out for them here in North Wales ?
I don't think they have made it into the real World yet, but they are rife in cyber space.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 11:21 AM

Thanks for the mention of the Angry birds. I went and downloaded it again and have just spent the last hour with it.
Also downloaded the ‘Evolution ‘ version. Don’t like that as it seems it wants your money. Can’t be having that.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 11:23 AM

My favourite is Angry Birds Friends. I play it on FB.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 03:34 PM

I've been doing little or nothing, at all, all day.

So, now, I'm going to take a rest from that!

Yawn.....................!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-03-2020, 03:46 PM

Not bored today as I have been grocery shopping with my Son. Both times he stayed in the car while I shopped. First shop, the little Co-op, only allowed two bottles of milk, I always buy 4 two pinters, girl said but you can buy two of the four pinters instead, my fridge & freezer are not big enough for the large ones, got a bit more shopping. Went home & put all away. Then went to Tesco, Son's suggestion. Got three more bottles of milk there, plus other items, so hopefully that will be enough for the week to come. It's a strange thing keeping several feet apart & not all were abiding by it. In Tesco I had the trolley sprayed before I went in & he did my hands too when I asked him to, as I'd picked it up near the car, someone had just dumped it.
So that is my outing for another week. Stay safe everyone.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-03-2020, 11:16 PM

If you are bored try watching this:

from a different angle

Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia

31-03-2020, 01:03 AM

Today I flew my new toy:

So far I have only been to the fantastic height of 1.2m and turned it through 360°. I need to watch a few more Youtube tutorial videos before I venture it out into the big wide world.

It is under 250gm so doesn't have to be registered and once over about 50m is almost impossible to spot. It is a DJI Mavic Mini

It has GPS so it can find its way home and will hover precisely no matter what the wind, it is quite funny to watch in blustery conditions as it bobs about trying to keep position.

There are a few rules one has to observe but in practice a lot of them are a bit silly because the thing is so hard to spot.

Anyway it gives me something to do. It is almost new, I bought it secondhand off someone I know who is bored with it and basically it was half price. To be honest I only want it for when I can travel again but it was too good not to buy now.

Page 6 of 22 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 16 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top