Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 06:46 AM

Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everyone.

Did you all remember to adjust your clocks?

It was very dark and gloomy along the river this morning - not a soul in sight - even the wildlife was invisible!

Tea and toast next, I think, then I will make some garlic bread, prepare some veg, and make some sweet and sour sauce ready to have with prawns for lunch.

I have a jigsaw on the go, and some sewing to do - am making a dress and coat.

Stay safe, have a happy day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:05 AM

Re: Good Morning Sunday!

Good morning everyone....have a good day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:24 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all!

Cold this morning. Sunny spells and isolated showers which will fall as sleet or wet snow in places, feeling cold with a strong northeasterly wind is the forecast. Maximum temperature 7ºC. Whatever happened to spring?

Yet another day of isolation! Again I have to say it will be nice to stop ‘climbing the walls’, whenever that may be!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:35 AM

Good morning everyone an eye-stinging wind from the north today but at least it is fine.

Lots of little jobs to do today, too cold for gardening.
Enjoy your day.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:48 AM

Good morning, all.

In the process of making a big pot of pinto beans with a large meaty ham bone, which I will serve with Polish Sausage and a crusty bread.

Nothing special planned for the day. It's a rather chilly day 55 F (12 C.) but it is supposed to warm up later this week.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 08:50 AM

Good morning folks. A very strong and bitterly cold wind here today. Not a soul walking on the common or in the woods, just me and my three followers. Take care and stay safe everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 09:39 AM

Good morning all, a cold wind here too, and not forecast to get any better for a couple of days... brrrrrr.....

Just back from walking around the lake with the hounds and grabbing a brew before getting stuck into my jigsaw for an hour or so. Maybe after lunch a film and I'll make a few scones for tea.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 09:56 AM

Good morning all it looks like the cold wind is covering the whole country today, woolly jumpers back on.

No special plans for the day, just a case of keeping ourselves occupied.

Enjoy your day as best you can...
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 10:11 AM

Good morning everybody.

When you know somebody who's ill with coronavirus it really brings it home to you. My son in laws auntie is seriously ill with it & on a ventilator. How many more of us know somebody with it I wonder?

It's a nice sunny day here. I don't plan on doing much. I'm hoping at some point Ady & Paula will come round with the children & meet us on the park as they did last week. We stand well apart & chat while Josh rides his bike round & round. It's murder not being able to go near him for a cuddle but seeing them is better than nothing.

After/if we meet them we plan on settling down with an afternoon film..

Stay safe everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top