Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:11 PM

Re: Please Help, It Keeps Cock-A Dooling And l Can’t Stop It!

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Ok art, have you tried googling make and model ?, everything is on tinternet

Primus, You’d think there would be instructions somewhere but l can’t find them.
If Omah can’t find them, that confirms it!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:20 PM

I'm with Mups. Power it off and back on again. It may have an ON/OFF switch. If not, take out the batteries and replace them or, if mains powered, unplug it, wait ten seconds or so, and plug it back in.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is it battery or electric Art?
Is it just since you altered the clock last night?

I have two 'Birdsong' clocks, and if there is a problem I take the batteries out and start again. With mine, you have to remove the batteries before you reset the clock, then put them back after.
If I move the hands backwards with the batteries in it muddles all the birdsongs up.
Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
I'm with Mups. Power it off and back on again. It may have an ON/OFF switch. If not, take out the batteries and replace them or, if mains powered, unplug it, wait ten seconds or so, and plug it back in.
I'm with Mups and you, too …..

If 10 seconds doesn't work, then maybe 30 seconds …..
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 01:56 PM

Here you go Art. A special tool for the job.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Faithfull-F...s%2C163&sr=8-2
marciniak
wales uk
marciniak is male  marciniak has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 02:18 PM

Try this

https://shop.cnib.ca/Resources/en/It...structions.pdf
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
If it started suddenly Art, it makes me wonder whether there is an on/off switch somewhere for it that you may have moved inadvertently, maybe underneath or around the back?
Barry, The alarm switch is set to OFF.
It must have happened when l changed the hour? I pressed the ‘TM SET’ button, then l pressed the ‘Hour’ button at the same time to move the hour forward.
It must have been something that was activated then?

I have pressed the hour button a few times until l hear a beep beep but it still hasn’t shut the cockerel up!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
It must have happened when l changed the hour? I pressed the ‘TM SET’ button, then l pressed the ‘Hour’ button at the same time to move the hour forward.

I have pressed the hour button a few times until l hear a beep beep but it still hasn’t shut the cockerel up!
Have you tried removing the power?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Here you go Art. A special tool for the job.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Faithfull-F...s%2C163&sr=8-2
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

29-03-2020, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Is it battery or electric Art?
Is it just since you altered the clock last night?

I have two 'Birdsong' clocks, and if there is a problem I take the batteries out and start again. With mine, you have to remove the batteries before you reset the clock, then put them back after.
If I move the hands backwards with the batteries in it muddles all the birdsongs up.
Mups, lt is battery operated. Yes, it’s since l adjusted the hour. It has happened before but l don’t know what l did before to shut the cockerel up. At least it’s not doing Cock- a- doodling every 15 minutes like it did once before!

That’s a good idea about removing the batteries and starting again. The thing is, it will take hours as it’s trial and error with this clock!

You might suggest l use another clock that l have but none of them talk!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-03-2020, 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Ok then if all else fails, how about putting the clock in a bucket of water to try and drown the little bugger.....

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top